SAU Community

Whos Buying A Ps3

HR32_GTS-T

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 peice of warning. that room looks crazy dusty. I wouldn't run it in there if you can avoid it. also definately put it up on a table, not on the carpet when you are using it.

and :laugh: old news! I got mine a month ago to the day. :huh:

hope you enjoy it :)

Ahh now that looks awesome.. Bit bigger than the PS2!!

Might need to get one anyway.. Got the 360 ( Media Center Extender ) and the Wii ( cant see the PS3 being able to meet the Wii standards for tennis and boxing!! )

This would finish off my Entertainment room rather well!

And double up as a Blue-Ray Player as a bonus. ( Will wait till they drop down to around ~ $600ish ) $1000 is just over the top.

+ How many Blue-Ray Movies are on the market at the moment..

• 1 month later...

Just got a japanese PS3...Wondering if the power system is truly universal as it says 100V on the PS3. Did you guys who got one from japan use a transformer?

If so, what did you do with the earth wire??

Cheers

Well it is a next gen console and why would sony bundle it with a HDMI cable? It supports HDMI yes but does everybody who is going to buy console have a TV that supports HDMI the answer to that is no. Even though LCD TV's are now being sold more then the old tube format but even buying an LCD doesn't mean it will have HDMI.

Well I am still waiting for sony to announce the release date here (meant to be done by the end of the month) so I can go and collect my pre-order in March (if all goes to plan).

Ok then, well not everyone has a tv that supports AV, so should they drop that and just go with RF?

It doesn't even come with component cables as a bare minimum, in fact it doesn't come with any cables that allow any sort of HD viewing.

Seems a bit strange to me.

Those graphics do nothing for me.

Wheres the heat coming off the cars?

Look at the texturing for the roads, theres no dilution just perfect tarmac, ditto for the rumble strips and grass.

They crowd barely do anything just stand there and occasionally clap.

Edited by kralster