SAU Community

The "i Can Lend You Thread"

Hi Jayce,

Just letting you know that I have returned your stock R32 exhaust to Integra Automotive. Thanks for the loan again and remind you to shout you some drinks if I ever meet you.

Michael

All good,mate; I'm glad I could help out!

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a stock BOV that I could borrow for a few hours(r32 gtst)? Just need to see if mine is leaking or not, found out previous owner had a metal plate covering it. Now its boosting about 1 psi lower but I can't see any problem with the piping.

Cheers,

Adrian

Does anyone have a stock BOV that I could borrow for a few hours(r32 gtst)? Just need to see if mine is leaking or not, found out previous owner had a metal plate covering it. Now its boosting about 1 psi lower but I can't see any problem with the piping.

Cheers,

Adrian

you can borrow mine if you like, pm send me a pm to suss it out

Hey All,

Does anyone have a pair of R32 GTR Airflow Meters I could borrow for a couple of days / up to a week?

My car recently started misfiring and cutting the engine after being on boost and getting warm.

My mechanic friend seems to think it might be an airflow meter problem so if I can get a pair of stockies to

try that would be most appreciated.

PM replies please.

Thanks,

Linden

Sup guys? i was wondering if ne one could help us out with a few things. i tried changing my plates over from nsw to ACT but ran into a few problems. first up my CV boots broken so if anyone can install a new one id rather give my money to one of you guys then some dodge machianic. also i failed because i had no rubber on my rims which is bullsh*t cause theres still a fair bit left on em. if anyone could help out id be heap appreciative and id swing em some dollars. i also got another project for anyone interested. nothing to hard but once again ill swing em some cash if ya can help out. i got a turbo capri with some stero gear i need takin out (head deck and TV) the cars pretty broken so i cant really drive it anywhere but if ya can help us out you can help yourself to any of the parts if ya can find some use for them. theres a pretty sweet BOV and some other stuff you can scope out. or if ne1 want the car ill sell it for $500 but if ya can help us out ill do it a heaps cheeper. oh one more thing i got some clear lights that i prob need a hand with installing so ne1 could help us out that would be kick ass. ok im all typed out so if ya can help hit me up with a PM. also got a pretty stock R34 so if anyone needs to borrow parts come see me id be happy to help out

thanks heaps guys

STRETCHIE

Hey guys,

Well this is my first post in this area and was hoping that someone with an R33 GTS-T has done a brake upgrade but still have there calipers... I have this crazy idea that the r33 gts-t 4 pot calipers will fit my new Forster. As the Foz only has 2 pot on the fronts these would make a great brake upgrade. It has been tried and tested on the 4 pot WRX calipers and they look identical with the exception of the raised writing of manufacture.

Anyways if someone can help me out with a loaner just to see if they fit I would appreciate it. ping me via a pm if possible.

Cheers,

Leigh

I should have mentioned i would only need them for a day to work out if it's possible. So even if someone reads this in 3 or 5 months please pm me as i won't be doing the upgrade for a while.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

i just want to know if any1 has any stock R33 wheels or any wheels that will pass me though dickson i only need them for a day. i prefur to just borrow some n promise they will have the same amount of rubber on them but i will buy a set if i have to

i got defected 4 something so so little n the poofs are making me have a full inspection at dickson so i kinda need a set this week,

if anyone has a set please pm me or call 0413033749

Hey Guys,

i just want to know if any1 has any stock R33 wheels or any wheels that will pass me though dickson i only need them for a day. i prefur to just borrow some n promise they will have the same amount of rubber on them but i will buy a set if i have to

i got defected 4 something so so little n the poofs are making me have a full inspection at dickson so i kinda need a set this week,

if anyone has a set please pm me or call 0413033749

Get them engineered - Seriously. Its f**k all cost for Wheels and the amount of hassle it will save you every time a copper wakes up on the wrong side of bed is worth it.

Wheels are the easiest thing to defect for. So incredibly visible.

yes but i just need to borrow some?? much cheaper than engineering 19s

Cost me $400 for my certificate. It covered more than just the wheels, was done in 2 days and now no-one can defect me on the spot.

Size doesn't matter (cost wise), unless you need work done to make the wheels safe.

I'll be having my car tuned in the next few weeks, and need to borrow a fuel pressure gauge to tune the fpr properly. Just wondering if anyone can lend me one for a few days or a week or so?

thx

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I just got myself a GTR r32 and I need some bits to get it registered into my name. Firstly I'm after a stock exhaust, as my current ones muffler drops below the 10cm at full load. (4 average guys...according to RTA) I did the test myself with some of my mates who are rather bigger then average....and it dropped to 9cm. I'm not sure if the standard inspectors do any tests like that. Also I'm after a bonnet, as my current one is CF and apparently RTA haven't made a ruling on them whether or not a licensed inspection station is allowed to pass them. Apart from that I do not think ill have a problem...well nothing a hair dryer wont fix in a few hours.

cleaning up the garage on the weekend i came across a pair of shocks and springs that i borrowed from someone ages ago (like a year! i know its teriible, i thought i gave them back already).

i dont have pms from who they were from (must have deletd or something)

so, if that person is still on here let me know and i will give them back

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

anyone with a set of wheels + road legal tires for a R32 - GTR that I can borrow to get car through the pits.

failing that, can anyone recommend a good place in Canberra to get lips rolled at a decent price?

More than happy to leave some type of deposit.

cheers

Michael

Hello everyone, I just got myself a GTR r32 and I need some bits to get it registered into my name. Firstly I'm after a stock exhaust, as my current ones muffler drops below the 10cm at full load. (4 average guys...according to RTA) I did the test myself with some of my mates who are rather bigger then average....and it dropped to 9cm. I'm not sure if the standard inspectors do any tests like that. Also I'm after a bonnet, as my current one is CF and apparently RTA haven't made a ruling on them whether or not a licensed inspection station is allowed to pass them. Apart from that I do not think ill have a problem...well nothing a hair dryer wont fix in a few hours.

My standard exhaust is floating around somewhere; I believe it's at Integra Automotive on Lanyon Drive(ask for Anthony). You're welcome to borrow it if you haven't already sorted something out(I'm posting this a wee bit late from your orig' post...)

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, ive got my 32 gtst booked in for rego inspection on tuesday, just wondering if anyone has the following items that i could borrow for a few days, i promise to take very good care of them.

-stock 32gtst wheels x2 atleast(ive got a set but only two have decent tread)

-standard struts/ springs

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.