SAU Community

The Automatic Performance Thread

Waz; *politely* S-A-T-A-N-I-C ;) Cheers Bro!

666DAN; would've been more; just need a nice boost controller or someone who knows how to use the Hybrid EBC properly :) then I should be closer to Abo's number!

• 1 month later...

thought i would list my mods since i have an auto r33

Hks frount mount intercooler

3inch turbo back exhaust with metal hi flow cat

GCG hi flow turbo 450hp

Greddy profec A boost controller

Apexi Safc 2

Apexi Sitc

Bosch 040 fuel pump

Sard Fuel regulator

hks cam gear (not currently installed)

Standard injectors

Z32 AFM

Stock transmission just with tranny cooler

Mv Auto Shift kit (in the process of buying)

I Have had the car for 4 years have considered converting to manual but i have alway's liked the auto. I got car tuned a couple of weeks ago and got 196kw at the wheels before i maxed out my stock AFM on 10.5 pounds. Last week bought a Z32 afm and retuned the car and made 229rwkw on 14psi. but now worried about the transmission since i have already blown one and don't want to kill another so i am hoping the shift kit should be able to cope with the power alright.

It is yet to be run will go to calder when the Mv valve body is in.

wife's daily driver..

s1 r33 4 door

rb25det

acl forged pistons

eagle rods

Jun crank collar

N1 oil pump

new nissan water pump

ARP main, big end, and head studs

full nissan gasket set including head gasket

standard head

standard plenum

standard coilpacks

stainless low mount manifold

gt3582r-iw

custom 3 inch dump

full 3 inch stainless system

ASE FMIC

sard FPR

bosch 044 intank

apexi power fc

q45 AFM

custom 4 inch intake

nismo 550cc injectors

current power is 317kws

with ignition advance average around 18 - 19 degrees

i have been advised that if i drop the boost to say 20 - 22 psi and increase the ignition advance to 21-22 degrees the power should head up towards 330 - 340, without to much pinging.

but thats yet to be proven on my set up.

standard trans

mv stage 2 shift kit

large trans cooler.

post-24852-1162288014.jpg

Very nice mate ! Are you ever going to have a play with it on the strip ? Would be cool to see what mph it pulls !

What afr's it running top end ?

its near level on 12 afr once on boost.

im planning on dropping that down to about 11.5 afr then pumping some more ignition advance into her.

Hey i would love to stretch her legs down the strip but we dont have one.

bloody government over here are slack, and private enterprise is even worse.

Glad I found this thread... I will add my Datsun 120Y that has a RB20DET auto

Engine has

20thou forgies

Walbro + Bosch 044 & surge tank

GTR ingectors

Stock AFM just before the throttle body

3" exhaust

Garrett GT35R 0.63 exhaust

38mm Turbonetics external gate

Auto has

MV shift kit

MV manual shift controller

B&M pro ratchet shifter

4200 stall converter

trans cooler

185 kw

I could only find my 13.1 @ 113 timeslip from yesterday but it has done a 12.9 @ 113.

Best 60 foot is a 2.25

I use 205x50x16 Toyo R1-R and a 3.7 lsd diff.

I have been told I have the incorrect type of muffler fitted and i need a straight through design.... Damn restrictive V8 muffs.

post-24062-1162824263.jpg post-24062-1162824293.jpg post-24062-1162824441.jpg

Edited by RB120WHY