SAU Community

Nissan Fast

hey, im new around here but was wondering if someone could decode this for me:

Chassis - HCR32-011224

Model - RCR32GASLM IC

COL? - KG1 G

I can't manage to get the FASt software! but from what i read above that this should be an automatic but its a manual. wondering if anything else has changed! (just looking at buying the car)

Thanks in advance

Anthony

South:

The vehicle deatils are as follows:

Build Date: 07/1989

Colour Code: KG1

Interior: G

Spec: M-Spec

Trans: Auto

Thanks very much for the info :D

Im taking that the KG1 is the silver colour? they must have done a switch on the transmision which makes me worry about the motor and the k's!

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

i think it has EVERY nissan ever made on them, you just need the correct cd, each cd does different cars .. i'll try find out which cd has the datsun 1600 510 series for you ..

I do not have a C:/WINDOWS/directory, I followed the steps to what i could understand it. I put the NSFASTKY.INI file in C:/ .

Is this the same thing?

PS: I',m using XP

not c:windowsdirectory

its supposed to read put it in c:windows

(windows directory) he added a by mistake after windows (typo)

not c:windowsdirectory

its supposed to read put it in c:windows  

(windows directory) he added a  by mistake after windows (typo)

Got that sorted last week :D

i think it has EVERY nissan ever made on them, you just need the correct cd, each cd does different cars .. i'll try find out which cd has the datsun 1600 510 series for you ..

It covers from 1979 and onwards.

• 2 weeks later...
Bnr32

Kbnr32rxfslra

R32 = Chassis

91/07 = Year

Kh2 = Color

2k = Engine

Rb26dtt = Engine Type

Hi.4wd = Trans

Gt-r = Model

Mt

Ok,

Does that mean the car was manufactured in 1991 in july? That can't be right?

nOOSE

yes thats exactly what it means......which might be a problem for compliance or 15yo import if its not in the country yet

Then something is going on. coz i am importing this under the 15 year rule becoz it's suppose to be a 1990 may GTR.

it has already got import approval could that date be wrong?

nOOSE

I was hoping that someone can help me out also (have embarrassing dial up in the country which is very slow)

ECR33-051375

GGKBRTR33VDA-U---

I know what the bulk of the model numbers are but not sure on the last few digits are -U---

my rego papers say it is a 1995 my Green plate say 11/1994 and I just need to know if the car is series 1 or series 1.5

greatly appricaited

I was hoping that someone can help me out also (have embarrassing dial up in the country which is very slow)

ECR33-051375

GGKBRTR33VDA-U---

I know what the bulk of the model numbers are but not sure on the last few digits are  -U---  

my rego papers say it is a 1995 my Green plate say 11/1994 and I just need to know if the car is series 1 or series 1.5  

greatly appricaited

It was made in 93/08 - so it's actually a 1993 car!

Edit: Cancel that - I think I screwed up entering the code!

Ian

ohh and you got me all excited then thinking someone mght have an answer for me ;)

Sorry about that.

When I type yhe number in that you gave (ECR33-051375) it comes back with "model series can not be found for this vin no"

The one that I actuall commented on was ECR33-005137 - I'd left the five of the end, and had an extra zero at the front.

Are sure your number is correct and that you don't have a digit wrong????

Ian

done it several times - the number either side are ok ie - 051374 is a GTS25T manual, with a rb25det, 2wd,QM1 color... 051376 is exactly the same, but 051375 can not be found - so if that is a correct number, it may not be a ECR33 ??

Ian