SAU Community

Wrx Track Day - Calder - Sun 22 Oct

Bec

don't listen to me then! sorry Bec I was told "It is a wrx club requirement that you do DT if you have not done any track work previously."

but yeah its worth it anyway ;)

It is unless you can demonstrate to the ms director that you have other sufficient motorsport exeperience, i.e hillclimb, state level karting etc...

Even then the clerk of course on the day may put you back into DT if he's not satisfy with your driving, eg. you keep falling off the track. This has happened before.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is unless you can demonstrate to the ms director that you have other sufficient motorsport exeperience, i.e hillclimb, state level karting etc...

Even then the clerk of course on the day may put you back into DT if he's not satisfy with your driving, eg. you keep falling off the track. This has happened before.

If you think that you will be fine then you can just go for it. Thats what i and a few i know did. none of us were queried about it. Saying that, if you arent so confident then DT is the way to go.. also, has your car been in any magazines? (do-luck) looks familiar....

I believe his car used to be owned by a friend of mine, and it was in Fast Fours. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Bingo, it was owned by Pete, and when he owned it the car was in FF Sept 2004.

Will licenses be available on the day?

Licenses yes - but you will need to arrange to be a club member first if you aren't one as yet before you can get a license and that can't be done on the day.

Doesn't have to be a member of SAU - but you will need to be a member of a CAMS affiliated car club.

Why a Tuesday in the middle of the week?

Anyway...good luck and hope you wip....errrr...not wipe.....that REXES arse.

Don't shame the SAU Club.......

Maybe we should sponsor a few drivers to go around the circuits and get a good rep.

THEY WOULD HAVE TO WIN THOUGH :/:):D:):laugh: