SAU Community

Beer Baron In Japan - Pics, Bs Stories Etc In Here

Beer Baron

more pics:

the new boss coffee ad! Tommy lee Jones must be hard up for cash...

img1966pd5.jpg

Golden Temple in Kyoto. This place was so beautiful. so tranquil.

img2006oq6.jpg

Kyoto JR Station. How cool is it?

img1973hv9.jpg

autumn leaves:

img2072fn7.jpg

img2075bi7.jpg

more to come tomorrow night if I have some time. :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man those Smoking carriages on the Shinkansen make me sick and I smoke!!! I felt sorry for the poor wives sitting there whilst the Husband sucked down the Lark's, Malboro's and Mild Seven's like they were going out of fashion.

The Nozomi does 300 between Kyoto and Kobe. It even comes up on the screen at the front telling you!

yeah, the smoking carriage is hard core. I've had 3 rides on the Nozomi now, and all 3 reserved seats, in the non-smoking car. I cheated and just grabbed my beer and ciggies and reloacted to the smoking section when the need arose.

I'm now in Osaka. Staying at the Osaka Hilton which is simply amazing. A really nice hotel, and top notch service.

wilch, glad you like my boots, for that pose I use my massive wang to balance on. it's not so hard to do as it's quite thick and long :P;)

I will try and post some more pics later on. Loving the 400D and getting a little better, but it still far exceeds my ability to use it properly at all :)

asahi headquarters. complete with golden poo

picture375ar5.jpg

You aren't going to believe this! Whilst reading my Marie Claire on the train this afteroon, I came across an article named 'GOLD RUSH', written to highlight the designers who found inspiration in the most glamorous of metals. After reading about Louis Vuitton handbags, Dolce & Gabbana perfume & Gucci shoes, I came across this so called 'golden poo'. According to Marie Claire, it is called the Flamme d'Or (Gold Flame), and was designed by Philippe Starck for the Asahi Hall. Philippe also created 18-carat gold-plated gun-shaped lamps for Italian lighting company, FLOS. :)

post-22503-1163664910.jpg post-22503-1163664917.jpg post-22503-1163664924.jpg

So there you have it folks... a little Thursday afternoon trivia. This strange object is nothing more than a turd-shaped golden flame :)

:kiss:

that Rainbow Mountain Blend that Tommy Lee Jones is promoting isnt too bad actually!

Agreed... Rainbow is the best... we just finished a case between me and Nick and were up to the fine roast cans now... probably my second favourite...

Agreed... Rainbow is the best... we just finished a case between me and Nick and were up to the fine roast cans now... probably my second favourite...

Count me in for the next case. :P