SAU Community

Grape Grazing 2007, Express Your Intentions

Bass Junky

Hot, hot and hot!

Good to see you all there - hope everyone home safe and sound >_<

Thanks to lashings of 30+ and just the overwhelming desire to not drink in the heat, I'm sunburn free with no hint of a hangover!

Top marks to MC Pete for being our own minor celebrity (at his own hand) all day. We all learned much more about Pete - thanks ;)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Besides the heat, I had an ace time.

Thanks to everyone for making it a great day.

Cheers Jarrod for the pool after - was greatly needed and appreciated. Also thanks to Pete and Gem for having us back to their place into the early hours of this morning.

Owww Adzie - I hope it turns up somewhere :P

Well, it was a massive day!

I gave myself a case of alcohol poisoning and was very ordinary all day.

Spent 2 hours in the back of Gemma's car on the way to Daylesford. Came good half way there.

Jarrod, your pool rocks. Was exactly what we needed.

Man my guts are crook.

PETE FOR PREZ!

Thanks to all for a great day; not to mention a GREAT WEEKEND!

BIG THANKS to Adz (and his parents) fo allowing my to crash at his house for 3 nights, very much appreciated buddy! :P

Jarrod your pool was tops, could not imagine a better way to relax after a day in the blistering sun.

I got off the wine half way through the day, as the heat was really getting to me :) . This ended up to be a good move as we where able to drive around to Jarrod's then to Pete's.

Thanks also Bec for letting Adz and i crash at your house till 7am, as Adz and i both felt bad having to wake his parents up 2 nights in a row; because someone *cough* Adz *cough* forgot their house keys again :huh:.

HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR WILL BE A LITTLE COOLER!

Thanks to all for a great day; not to mention a GREAT WEEKEND!

BIG THANKS to Adz (and his parents) fo allowing my to crash at his house for 3 nights, very much appreciated buddy! :P

Jarrod your pool was tops, could not imagine a better way to relax after a day in the blistering sun.

I got off the wine half way through the day, as the heat was really getting to me :( . This ended up to be a good move as we where able to drive around to Jarrod's then to Pete's.

Thanks also Bec for letting Adz and i crash at your house till 7am, as Adz and i both felt bad having to wake his parents up 2 nights in a row; because someone *cough* Adz *cough* forgot their house keys again :(.

HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR WILL BE A LITTLE COOLER!

\

:huh::) what a tops weekend was sooo much fun thanx to all who attended and made the day all that it was...

Greatly appreciated.

Well, it was a massive day!

I gave myself a case of alcohol poisoning and was very ordinary all day.

Spent 2 hours in the back of Gemma's car on the way to Daylesford. Came good half way there.

Jarrod, your pool rocks. Was exactly what we needed.

Man my guts are crook.

PETE FOR PREZ!

Mate I know how you feel, I've been bad all day. Only jus coming good now!

adz, your is probably at the bottom of jarrods pool, next to a couple of brisby's phones..

I am so glad i stopped drinking at rochford, im surprised that noone passed out *cough* mav and pete *cough*!

Was a good day, and a good crowd, hopefully next year is just as good without the heat!

hold on, i do remember hearing your snore at rochford, and melissa sound asleep ontop of me doesnt that pass as passing out?

I had a great day, just got a headache at the end of the day, it took some food to shake it. Thanks to all those that came to mine, when there is a hot day anyone is more than welcome to come for a swim.