SAU Community

What Gtr Did I Just Buy?

Trying to figure out what i just bought! Its an R32 GTR, but i cant tell what else? It has a nismo gauge cluster, the bumper cover has aero vents, and the rear discs are cross drilled.

chassis no BNR32-009085

Model: KBNR32RXFSLMZG

KG1 G

any info is appreciated! The only info i got was:

Geoff when looking at the vehicle build plate, blue, there will be a build date. The code you will see will be the year of reign of the current emperor. Look for the following codes, and look at the corresponding year in the Gregorian calendar.

[*]H1 - 1989

[*]H2 - 1990

[*]H3 - 1991

[*]H4 - 1992

[*]H5 - 1993

[*]H6 - 1994

but there are no "Gs"

thanks for the help

Edited by Full-Race Geoff

OK from what I can gather it is

KG1 Jet Silver Metallic

And from the FAST info and VIN it is number 9085 built may 1990. In pic 2 there is some detail regarding numbers 9002-9411. Pic 3 tells us what the ZG stands for but buggered if I can read it.

post-6392-1165959636.jpgpost-6392-1165959656.jpgpost-6392-1165959676.jpg

I think (ie don't really know) that the SLMZG bit is common to the early model R32's. Both the early R32 GT-R's I have owned have this on the build plate & didn't seem to have anything in the way of factory extras.

The later models (94) have something along the lines KBNR32RXFS7 AA for a standard R. Note 2 spaces between the 7 & the AA. The V-specs have different identifiers.

Anyway (Sorry to high jack the thread), but does the plate tell you anything about any extras an R may have other than the usual N1 & V-spec palaver.