SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what sort of power is everyone expecting to get? Any rough ideas. Hey is this getting done in shoot out mode, cause our car doesnt get tuned in shoot out mode, so ive always been curious what the difference would be.

I just got these foooly sick shtickers in the mail yesterday. Should be good for another 50rwkw or so each...

sau.jpg

Transfered the money just then, so should be there by friday.

My car is a stock auto R34, with a manual boost controller set to 7-8psi. So I'll be pushing a whole lot of sweet nothing.

what sort of power is everyone expecting to get? Any rough ideas.

I'm expecting between 100 and 200rwkw lol

I just got these foooly sick shtickers in the mail yesterday. Should be good for another 50rwkw or so each...
yeah fuli sik! - I'm gonna put mine on too!! That will put me in the 200 - 300rwkw range then!! :sorcerer:

Ps. money transferred!

Well first of all

F**K F**K F**KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Ive been looking forward to going to this event for the last month and I looks like I will Have to pull out. GRRRRRRRRRR F**K F**K F**k

I sent my car to to Gaven woods on Tuesday to get a few problems I had, fixed. I waited 1 and half months to get parts. While gave was working on it yesterday, it all of a sudden caught F**ken fire.

I hate fires I have had one already and scared the shit out of me,from another problem I might add.

So Gaven went to investigated why this happened. 6 months ago I hot so wiring moved into the guard channel down the passenger side because of my turbo setup I had to change it and the guy that did it didn't properly insulate the wires where it went through a hole in the guard channel so after 6 months of wires rubbing on steel it has cut through and shorted out. hence a FIRE

I don't know how much damage it has caused. to like the PowerFc, wiring and afm. But I see this costing a lot to fix and it wont be finished in time for this event

So sorry col the head to head match will have to wait

The following member payments are now confirmed:

Ben (HackerX)

Zennon (ZENNON)

Shane (Shaneo)

Jason (jlnetwon)

Thankyou for your payments guys :D

Col please update your list accordingly, cheers :mad:

Well first of all...

So sorry to hear this Jarrad :( Hope you are OK.

Count me in Col! hoping for a little improvement too!

Sorted, thank you for your attendance...

So sorry col the head to head match will have to wait

Yeah fires are no good, I hope mine does not catch on fire next week on the dyno, high mount turbos cause more toruble then their worth sometimes... Sorry to hear J and look forward to see you later in the year for the dyno night then...

Thankyou for your payments guys :happy:

Col please update your list accordingly, cheers :woot:

Yes thank you to those who have paid already... Top effort...

Thanks Karen for the update...

All paid users/members have been updated so your positions have been locked in...

Please guys get your payments in sooner rather than later as there are 39 names on the list and im sure a few extras will want to come along, so remember its the first 40 payments that get onto the rollers...

thats a huge step down from your GTR,lol.....

Yes, but 175rwkw in a GTST equals about 210awkw in a GTR. . . . . proven by my terminal speeds at my last outing willowbank outing. . . and I am getting about an extra 100ks out of the same amout of fuel. . . . so its not all bad :laugh:

Its kinda interesting actually the results I am getting following similar mod paths in the GTR and GTST. . . . Kinda make you think. . . :P

is there a list for people to take the places of those who have to pull out?

I have just checked my work schedule and would like to put my car on the rollers so if someone pulls out I can take their place. I'm happy to pay them back.

if anyone does pull out let me know, thanks.

Reggie.

is there a list for people to take the places of those who have to pull out?

I have just checked my work schedule and would like to put my car on the rollers so if someone pulls out I can take their place. I'm happy to pay them back.

if anyone does pull out let me know, thanks.

Reggie.

Ive popped you on the list Reggie, if you wanta run just follow the instructions to the deposit into the SAU QLD bank account and your in...

Only 9 days left til payments close... Please note there are 40 cars on the list right now and many more parties interested in running...

As said from day one the first 40 payments are locked in, until payments are recieved you have not got a spot of the rollers...