I Was Hit My Semi Trailer This Morning

mike1987

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the first car accident thread where the damage will probably be able to be buffed out.. and noones said 'that'll buff right out'... strange!

bad luck mate :) just make the sucker pay.

get the letter E and put it next to whats left of the sticker and sell your car to wilch lol.

*sends Mikey more hugs*.......... (just coz I haven't sent him enough today!!!) :)

So glad your ok - damage is not gonna be too hard to fix thank goodness - as I said before... I think you've lived alot of peoples greatest fear today...

The main thing is that your not injured and all ok - we love the 'lines but they can be replaced.....

Geez mate hope you get this sh*t sorted ok, thats a shockin thing to have happen :mad: . At least you got the mofo's details, had a truck take out a car out the front of my house & the f**cker drag the poor little thing up the road + kept going never to b seen again. I say hittem up for what ever u can ( stick it to the man ), the main thing of course is obviously that u are ok you're blessed. :laugh:

Need any assistance you got my number champ, chin up things can only get better from here. :)

Glad your OK mate!

I believe that quite a few people every year loose arms across Australia in this way, and that is why we in the nanny state are not allowed to put them out the window or rest elbows on the door etc.

looks like it will buff right out :laugh:

damn thats close, maybe thats why there is a law on hanging your arm out the window of a car?

looks like you need new tyres on the front too

You're very, very lucky, Mike! Good to hear you were pretty much unharmed.

If you were doing the speed limit when he passed and hit you, you should also make a report to the cops (if you haven't already). If he was speeding and/or being careless, then he shouldn't get away with it.

I guess this will also be a reminder to everyone to stay out of another car's blind-spots, and especially NEVER EVER stay next to a truck (no matter how small) even on a straight stretch of road.

Glad to here you are fine mate and its gotta suck having that happen to your baby. Dont bother buying that lottery ticket mate, i think you may have used up your luck for today!! It could have been sooo much worse.

F*ckn hate trucks! If they arent straying into your lane, they have a blowout and leave huge bits of rubber on the freeway to take out your intercooler!!!

Someone should blow trucks up!

Hmm, I know where you're coming from Wayne, but I still have a lot of respect for (most) truck drivers. Imagine having to account for the d!ckhead drivers we ALL encounter on a daily basis, at the same time as manouvering 40-odd tons of vehicle along Parramatta Road, Pennant Hills Road, or Victoria Road. I hate driving these stretches even when there are only other cars around, god only knows how trucks manage to pass each other without touching...

Some people have no idea of how long and far it would take to stop something that weighs so much, how much extra room they need to make a turn. Hence why you never jump in front of a truck when you're approaching a set of lights, or undercut a truck while you're going through a turn.

Of course there are always idiots on the road, but there's just as many car drivers (and motorbike riders) as there are truckies, who are just plain stupid!

man that is some scary shit! lucky it wasn't worse. unfortunately though I highly doubt they'll be paying for a full respray of your car. it almost looks like it didn't even break the paint? as long as the fix the damage they caused that should be good enough. :P

I feel your pain Dude !

I had a similar thing almost happen to me on monday. A semi decided to change lanes when my door was level with his rear wheels. Had to lock em up to avoid gettin mangled ! The rat bag didnt even indicate. Im a bit twitchy still cause about six months before that i got hit head on while sitting stationary at set of lights ! That put me out of commission for a while !

Glad your ok man ! Paint and metal are fixable !