SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

coppers complain about being 'understaffed'. LOL! if they weren't so f**king concerned with traffic laws they wouldn't be so far 'under-manned'. They might actually be able to deal with the few actual criminals around melbourne rather than f!ck everyone up for bullsh!t offences which shouldn't be illegal in the first place.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why sell your car for? weirdo.gif

Buy a 2nd car, something cheap & drive that around during the week and leave your mean machine for the weekends. Problem solved!

Or.... move away from South-Eastern suburbs!! Down in my area we never get pulled over, hassled, defected.

Edited by Janissary

asking for respect from the police force is a bit hard as skyline driver

as the majority of us drive our cars will illegal modifications, break the laws often and have had several defects/infrigements/events

since ive owned my skyline ive had

1 defect

1 almost defect

1 lost of licence

4 speed fines

been pulled over a stack of times

my previous car was a vl n/a auto box-of-poo and i had one speeding fine and thats it. so the car certainly has something to do with driver habits.

as long as that trend continues, then they will just keep targetting those cars.

i bet the % of wrx, skyline, supra, 200sx, silvia drivers who have had infrigements is much higher than the % of those who drive falcons and honda civics

sure you can still break the laws and get defected in a civic, but the majority who drive the wrx, skylines, supra etc are more likely

and thats probably all they care about, get the majority and its a good impact

Sorry Paul have to disagree also :) It's all about driver attitude and having a time and place for everything. Also a bit of luck.

I have never incurred an infringment in my 12yrs of driving, and that includes 8yrs as a field service tech and 6yrs owning my 'line. I have only ever coped one defect and that was in my XF falcon, for worn tyres that i never knew where worn (didn't have enough power to spin tyres :O ).

when i've been pulled over i've always thought the worst, esp being young and in a modified R33, but in the 3-4 times i've had RBT they have only had the up most respect ,and even had 2 of them on seperate occasions comment on my car.

I did have one officer, pull me up at 10pm one wkend and he was over 300metres back, and i went through an amber light , and he claimed i went through when it was red...ended up with 200 fine.

best part was when he goes, i bet you never even thought you would get caught, and i said, nah i spotted u guys coming out of bunnings carpark back on high st, coz your HID's stood out, and the passenger in the cop car , goes what are HID's ?? so we had a good chat for 30mins or so...still pity i got the fine :)

asking for respect from the police force is a bit hard as skyline driver

as the majority of us drive our cars will illegal modifications, break the laws often and have had several defects/infrigements/events

since ive owned my skyline ive had

1 defect

1 almost defect

1 lost of licence

4 speed fines

been pulled over a stack of times

my previous car was a vl n/a auto box-of-poo and i had one speeding fine and thats it. so the car certainly has something to do with driver habits.

as long as that trend continues, then they will just keep targetting those cars.

i bet the % of wrx, skyline, supra, 200sx, silvia drivers who have had infrigements is much higher than the % of those who drive falcons and honda civics

sure you can still break the laws and get defected in a civic, but the majority who drive the wrx, skylines, supra etc are more likely

and thats probably all they care about, get the majority and its a good impact

the only thing ive ever had done in both of my skylines was a defect for bald tyres, my speeding fine and my fine for not having p's up was in a mazda6 and my old vb commo wagon

the right, there are a few of us who have been lucky and havent been pulled over or had random checks, fines, infringements etc, but i bet every one of you has at least 1 illegal modifiicaiton, has broken the law several times, and been speending in your skyline, wrx, supra, evo, etc etc.

its just you haven't been caught yet

the right, there are a few of us who have been lucky and havent been pulled over or had random checks, fines, infringements etc, but i bet every one of you has at least 1 illegal modifiicaiton, has broken the law several times, and been speending in your skyline, wrx, supra, evo, etc etc.

its just you haven't been caught yet

i think if i had of gotten caught my fines would prob have been close 2 20k by the time mr plod and mr epa had finished with me

Sorry Paul have to disagree also :) It's all about driver attitude and having a time and place for everything. Also a bit of luck.

I have never incurred an infringment in my 12yrs of driving, and that includes 8yrs as a field service tech and 6yrs owning my 'line. I have only ever coped one defect and that was in my XF falcon, for worn tyres that i never knew where worn (didn't have enough power to spin tyres :) ).

That's true Al BUT.....how many times have I heard you say you will leave the car at home to go somewhere? :(

Your's is not a daily driver just like mine and I think both of us have less heat, you more so than me as I live in TMU hell!

Keep this topic on track guys or it will be closed.

The thing that really anoys me is that when searching in google for Noble Park drags, you get taken to the holden car club site and the ford site where if you read the posts some particpants or on lookers are affiliated with those car clubs.

May I suggest to all admins to search our forums and be sure that we haven't been used as a communications thread for these idiots who have no regard for the law.

I have had one speeding fine in my GTR and currently serving a 1 month suspension that has been my first speeding fine in 2 years owning the car and has been my first fine in 6 years. BTW the VS commodore who was speeding faster than me wasn't pulled over and was in the lane beside me so go figure. :)

I think you've all forgotten that we've already been tested twice, and have done a course (eg learning to drive with an instructor) and have proved that we are responsible drivers and understand the law enough that we deserve our license. So perhaps the problem is in the testing, not being retested and offered stickers/plates that can be copied. Who is going to foot the bill for that idea anyway?

Just for the record I have never done anything illegal in my car such as a burnout, drag etc, anything that comes under the hoon legislation. I've never been 45k over or going over 145k/hr which is the speed required to get your car impounded. And there's no mention of mods in hoon legislation either so in theory it shouldn't matter what you have on your car and you shouldn't be targeted for that or presumed guilty of being a hoon etc. It's no better than being African American (eg) and presumed to be a thug til you've proven otherwise.

When I joined this forum you all gave the impression that you were all mature angels that only ever do such activities on legal tracks. I guess 90% of the members do but I was pretty shocked to learn a couple of individuals are actually from a different crowd.

Publically. It is always going to be the standing of the club that we do not condone anything illegal.

What members do in their own time is theirs, and people break the road laws all the time. However we ask that they be aware they are representatives of the club and the club hurts if they portrait a poor image.

Something i have been thinking about for a while...which by the way will never work...but

Is for CAMS affiliated clubs to be able to give members lic plates that are a unique colour or have distinct prefixes.

My thinking is if you are a member of a car club, you have participated in off road driving events, be it motorkhana, drag, drift, track work, defensive driving etc and you have a good driving record then you are eligible for one of these lic plates.

My thinking is i would hope this would help police differentiate between the car enthusiast who uses their car responsibly and those that drive like tools in whatever car is available to them.

I like the idea and have though something similar should exist. But on the drivers licence.

Still, I wonder how many of these cars were imports, and how many were hotted up falcadores?

Has anyone seen any youtube footage of Skylines? Cause I have only seen commo's and a green gemini.

yip theres a silver r33 and a white r32..

and a blue? r34 gtr.. i dunno if that video was recent.. but it was titled 'noble park blah blah blah'

Has anyone seen any youtube footage of Skylines? Cause I have only seen commo's and a green gemini.