SAU Community

Speedtest....

Sl!m

which ISP?

perhaps less hops going direct to melb or something?

I'm with www.beagle.com.au apparently they use telstra wholesale which is why i went with them as i literally live 20metres if that from the exchange and when with telstra speed was great but there download limits held me back. When i do the speed test is says i am with ispone wholesale.

Got this result today at like midday:

500975790.png

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol is it even worth having net that slow? :blink:

I'm with www.beagle.com.au apparently they use telstra wholesale which is why i went with them as i literally live 20metres if that from the exchange and when with telstra speed was great but there download limits held me back. When i do the speed test is says i am with ispone wholesale.

Got this result today at like midday:

500975790.png

Hrm - your lucky, they aren't quoting anything more than 20,000kbps on their site.

And they are fairly expensive too

Oh... and they cap your upload speed once you go over - thats the mark of a tightass!

At least iinet once your capped still let you hammer the upload ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Yeah I understand what you mean, but the LS swaps I've seen done to r33s (admittedly to drift cars). You have to hammer out the transmission tunnel to fit the t56/tr6060, cut and box the drifters side firewall for head clearance. All stuff that's not terrible, but don't want to do to my cleanish gtst.  I've decided to buy the NEO and rebuild it, maybe best of both options lol.
    • What if I told you it fit easier than the RB......  Realistically it's a lot of work, but suprisingly similar IF you didn't have a R33 with literally all of the supporting accessories and electronics and manifolds and cooling ready to go. If you had literally a bare engine bay and no transmission, it'd be an apt comparison to make. If you just want to make 280-300kw all day just rebuild the RB and get a modern turbo and enjoy life.
    • Fair call there.. Apologies UWISSH! My bad was taken in wrong context as I only stated what was in paper same words on the list of Mods. I wished has said has 5Speed short shift gearbox.
    • The complexities involved with getting a v8 swap done, and the sacrifices for clearance etc not worth it imo unless its a drift car or similar. 
    • This is exactly what I was thinking, I just wasn't expecting whatever that hackjob was. Skyline owners never disappoint.