Scotsman

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was this Grand Prix weekend? I didn't even know that was you! lol

lol, yeah. I was passed out on the couch when you, james and company walked in to get troy. not the best start to the day. happily asleep. open my eyes to see 5 or 6 people standing around me. haha. sorry if i wasn't too chatty, i had been on it fairly solidly that night.

27 Craig Esposito R33 GTST

28 Berin Connell R33 GTST

29 Scott Bailey 300C

30 Alycia Matthews WRX

31 Gary Matthews WRX

32 Stuart Hickmann Liberty RS

33 Joe Percy 180 SX

34 James Ward Secret Squirel

35 Wayne Beaumont R33

36 Sam Lothringer R32 GTST

37 Michael Dessman R33 GTST

What happend to my GTST.. :nyaanyaa:

Hey Guys - Steve said the fax didn't go through first time. Just refaxed. If it don't go this time, let me know asap.

tj - Your fax machine and my fax machine just don't like each other. I got your fax again, but same thing again, two blank pages with a line down the middle. Luck it has a name at the top.

Any chance of Scan and e-mail?

tj - Your fax machine and my fax machine just don't like each other. I got your fax again, but same thing again, two blank pages with a line down the middle. Luck it has a name at the top.

Any chance of Scan and e-mail?

probably faxing it face up or something

Chris can you please put me down on reserve or whatever, i'll fax entry forms in as soon as i sort the CAMS stuff out.

West I need to see an entry form from you. Even if you just put "TBA" in the licence section. Actually you helped out last DECA, so if you sent me an entry you are automatically in.

Also I made a mistake with the order faxes were recieved. I missed Matt's Fax completly, but it was their, so I have slotted him into 50th position. So Russell you are now Reserve #2. Sorry this was my mistake.

West I need to see an entry form from you. Even if you just put "TBA" in the licence section. Actually you helped out last DECA, so if you sent me an entry you are automatically in.

Also I made a mistake with the order faxes were recieved. I missed Matt's Fax completly, but it was their, so I have slotted him into 50th position. So Russell you are now Reserve #2. Sorry this was my mistake.

thats ok i'll live so now i just need 2 people to drop out now not 1 it's all good :D

Entry Faxed!

I can't believe i wired $75 in a wrong account >_< and WESTPAC wants to charge me $35 to do a fund re-call, rip off bastards.