Carsales Presents Sau Deca Day - Round 2

Scotsman

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a GOOD chance i'm entering this in my new toy :P .

Do i walk in on the VIP side of the queue since i've been helping previously as official? Can i pay CAMS again and re-used my Cams passport book as it has been expired?

Normally when you renew your cams, they send you a new sticker to put in your book...

Do i do that through the club or just ring them up for a new form?

I'll give them a call when i'm back to the office on monday.

Do i do that through the club or just ring them up for a new form?

I'll give them a call when i'm back to the office on monday.

You can get the form here.

Fill it out and fax it to them. You might not get the new sticker in time, so you might need to get them to fax you a temporary license.

Hi peeps,

Going to be excellent to meet you guys...know some of you already :)

Im going as party support/spectator :stupid:

But if you do need any helpers on the day I am ready and willing :)

Jess

I will be getting my sorry little car down for this. I am a very poor driver so give me a wide berth on the track. I am great at talking shit though so happy to float some out there.

having said all that even though I can't drive a greasy stick up a dogs arse I still reckon i'll be much quicker than the following people:

Snowcone

jamezilla

Roy

pretty much everyone else too.

did I miss anything? can I get someone to post me any applicable trophies in advance? I don't want to have to carry it all the way back to sydney with me.

thank you all.

hmm, i like your style. how to look fast on a budget. we need to talk some more. maybe I should take back all the nasty things I've been spreading about you?!

I really should be nice considering you have seen me at my worst. hungover (well still pissed), half naked and passed out on brisbys couch. no one needs to see that.