SAU Community

Crazy S13 For sale on Car sales

looks tuff.

for 22 k i'd expect the boot have no holes. the rb20det is cheaper than the sr20det to buy. Be suprised if it goes for 22 k though.

does give me some sort of hope in the future.

done know whether choping the front bar on mine will work, looks tuff with the two tone.

anyone know results for this car.

nice find.

off topic, but see how the cover has been taken off the front of the engine? I took mine off the other day and painted it blue to match one of my pipes..Well it looks crap, so i can just leave my front cover off like that hey?

No Christian not RWD Turbo but RWD bike will be buying a Triumph Daytona 955i very soon.

In case anyone is interested...this is the car that me and my friends built over a 3 year period. Yes I agree it is over priced but you have to start somewhere and if you don't ask you will not receive....a full custom 32 with rb26 for 23k ??? must be a real nice car. my old 32 sold for 20k even with holes in the boot :P

personally i think 20k is reasonable seeing as though im asking for 32k for my car... Its hard to find a well built car in good condition and that r32 with rb26 for 23k, i would of had to see it to believe it... then again sometimes you do find bargains like that.

i'd love to know how much it does sell for in the end.

I had a friend in queensland who sold his rb25det S13 silvia, with all the fruit, motec, t04e hiflow, suspension, blah, blah, had 254rwkw on 18psi. and he sold it for $15,500.

it was a pretty mint sil aswell.

and that was about 6 months ago, so i'd say its hard to judge price on cars, especially conversions. Some people dont understand the cost involved, and some do and they pay that extra for the hard work done, just for having something a bit unique.

I think at the end of the day, price is determined by how urgent the owner wants to sell it. As there are various buyers out there.

just a waiting game

1991 Nissan 180SX HIGHLY MODIFIED, 5 speed, 111,000 kms, Brown, $19,000 plus tyres and ORC's

Price $19,000

It even had a 2.1L stroker kit.

1991 Nissan 180SX 2L Turbo

111,000 kms

Dark brown

5 speed

TS GTR Racing tuned engine

APEXi AX53B60 turbo

TOMEI camshafts

TRUST intercooler

JIC height adjustable suspension

TRE aero bodykit

Various gauges

17" mag wheels

Bonnet pins

Racing pedals

Aftermarket steering wheel

Exhaust

Racing seat

Lots of other mods

1991 Nissan 180SX modified with 200SX engine, 5 speed, 80,000 kms, Blue, $19,200 plus tyres and ORC's

Price $19,200

1991 Nissan 180SX

Colour changed from black to blue

80,000 kms

S14 engine fitted 20,000 kms ago

HKS GT2530 turbo

Aftermarket camshafts

Aftermarket oil cooler

Aftermarket intercooler

HKS F-Con V Pro computer

Aftermarket air pod filter

Numerous gauges

One owner car

17" Volk Racing wheels

Driver's seat is aftermarket

Single plate aftermarket clutch with standard gearbox

Cusco strut tower bar

Aftermarket suspension

Double-din stereo

Boost controller

Aftermarket steering wheel

Aftermarket exhaust

1992 Nissan 180SX 2L Turbo MODIFIED, 5 speed, 85,000 kms, Blue, $10,900 landed

Price $10,900

1992 Nissan 180SX 2L Turbo (SR20DET)

5 speed

85,000 kms

Blue (S15 blue metallic respray -- originally black)

Sunroof

Lowered suspension

CD and MD players

VEILSIDE front and rear strut tower bars

VEILSIDE bodykit including aero mirrors

FRP bonnet

Momo steering wheel

P1 Racing 17" white wheels

HKS F-CON V PRO computer

HKS front mount intercooler

HKS turbo

HKS exhaust

550cc injectors

HKS heavy duty clutch

Oil cooler

2-way LSD

C's quickshift gearbox

Cusco suspension upgrades

Full bodykit including aftermarket bonnet, racing mirrors, rear spoiler

Bride racing seats

Aftermarket steering wheel, gear shift knob and racing pedals

Roll cage

Numerous aftermarket gauges

Turbo timer

Etc.

Original side mirrors and original set of wheels included with the car

Condition notes: In good condition, everything works well. Engine and transmission overhauled at 60,000 kms.

Come on that car cant even compair to this 1's why would u buy so much 4 a s13?

Yes you could buy them, import them yourself and save heaps of money then start it drive it around the block only to find the engine is screwed....but then again you did save a lot of money in the first place. At least buying a car like my friends you know that is has been built very well and actually drives well considering the specs. Remember that this is a tuned to perfection rb20 putting out 250rwkw with totally stok internals. Remember also that a lot of the mods that are on cars in Japan aren't legal here so all that good stuff will have to come off.

Any way this isn't a thread about what else you can get for your money.....so if you see another car that you think is better start another thread

yeah it was a real bargain... guy mustve needed cash.

I do agree with you though, you have to start somewhere. Also if its tuned to "perfection" and everything runs sweet with no probs, thats often overlooked. You can easily buy a car with a stack of good mods, but then spend the next few months and heaps more dollars sorting out little problems that you shouldnt have to.