SAU Community

Holy Cow The Ultimate Turbo For All Cars!

Wow. I'ze thinks I'mz gonnuz getz the force flows 8.0 twinz flows systemz. It'll beez likes havinz triple turbs-boez!

Force Flow can not offer a performance guarantee of 4-6% on all vehicles (generally 95% of all vehicles under 5.0 litre displacement).

Idiots.

Edited by KeyMakeR33

I got one on my puta!!!! Keeps my ECU and hand controller {mouse] working very efficiently. It also increased my fuel economy, I now get 8.75 keystrokes per milliamp, before I was only getting 7.0.

lets assume you didnt have a turbo car, and that the fan is made out of something decent that does spin at whatever speed it said...

it would technically be forced induction...

so it does work...

I installed one of these on my whipper snipper. Increased torque and power across the whole rev range, it can now cut through the thickest weeds. Also it blows more smoke then ever!

good find trent - but it makes me wonder if you have just a little too much spare time

this week is my "find" killer new products to import..... and i stumbled on this....cant even remmeber how or why..... but you know.... im really glad i did.

why waste my time with GARRET, TRUST, BLITZ, TIAL etc when i can deal wholly and soley in leaf blower superchargers!!!.

Edited by URAS