SAU Community

Gb: Gts-t / Gtt Silicone Inlet Pipe From Airbox To Turbo

Bass Junky

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ppls,

I've checked about the logos, and unfortunately I have to order over $10,000 USD in order to have different logos. Just quietly, I'm not ordering anywhere near that!

When can you tell? Well, about 1 bar with the stock airbox and the thing will suck closed. The hotter the engine bay gets, the less boost required to suck closed. How can you tell? Well, you come up on boost and then suddenly you loose power. HPI saw it in their Project 34 and several others have seen it too.

Also the standard pipe is pretty ordinary with air flow, so the new pipe is much smoother on the inside.

BASS OUT

PS. I will get all final details of the buy together and start this running now.

Okay,

Group buy in motion.

I'll close the group buy in 2 weeks from today, so Monday week.

Payments will be as follows.

$135 per Inlet pipe. $20 per postage as it's going to be over 1kg per piece when packed. As always when sending, if you are in a remote area then the freight will be more and I will let you know and we will work it out. This has only happened twice though,

$110 for the pair of Radiator hoses also. Freight will be the same $20 for the Radiator Pipes. I might be able to combine these, but it will depend on the boxes I can get.

So it's $155 total for the inlet pipe and $135 radiator pipe.

Each pipe or hose will be in it's own card-board box and wrapped appropriately for postage.

Estimated time frame.

The supplier has told me 2-3 weeks for manufacture.

Will be about 2 weeks in freight.

Another week for me to box them up and send them out.

Okay, colours.

We can get Black, Red or Blue.

AT THIS STAGE R32 GTS-T ARE NOT BEING OFFERED UNTIL I CAN GET A STANDARD R32 GTS-T PIPE TO TEST... PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THESE AVAILABLE.

All pipes can use the standard clamps.

Payment Details

Peter N Blythe

Bank of Melbourne, Westpac

BSB: 733382

ACC: 586817

Amount $varies

Reference : Username

Once you have paid please send me an e-mail to [email protected]

The e-mail should contain the following information.

First Name, Surname

St Address

Suburb, State, postcode

Mobile Number

Copy of deposit reference.

The package goes normal freight and so the delivery address should be somewhere that you will be during the day over the next 2-4 days depending on your location. I have had them arrive overnight, I have also had them arrive 6-7 days later (Perth and Darwin)

So, you have 2 weeks to get the payments through and leave the rest to me.

Many of you have dealt with me in the past, but for those who haven't, check my trader ratings. I'm legit.

So guys lets get it happening, I'm pretty keen on getting these myself!!!! :)

BASS OUT

Edited by Bass Junky

Bass, silly question (not doubting you in anyway and still interested) is that $30 postage for each one from hong kong to us? or are they coming over in a batch and then $30 from your house to mine?

I'm pretty tight on cash, and 30 from melbourne to sydney for 1kg seems a bit dear with normal aust post?

No harm intended, just wondering

Edited by MANWHORE

Hi Manwhore.

That's a fair question so I'll explain.

The $30 is the inside Australia freight cost.

I buy custom made boxes to the correct size for the application which cost about $5 each. The pipes will be over 1kg in weight, so the Aust Post component must be worked out on cubic volume.

I reckon the box is going to have to be about 400mm x 200mm x 200mm which which postcode 3175 to lets say 2100 = $9.65 which means that I've stuffed up the calculations terribly.

In actual fact, these things should comfortably fit into a 3kg Postage satchel!

Therefore, postage will be $20 everyone!

Sorry for the mistake! Please change the postage cost to $20. This will cover the satchel and all the stuffing around.

CHEERS PETE! (Thanks Manwhore. You have actually made my job a lot easier!)