SAU Community

Sauwa Friday Night Cruise *** Friday 10th August***

Kaido_RR

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i hope so to, if any of u rocko boys wanna meet up at 815 ish at maccers in rocko we will cruise up to carousel meet :) pm me if u gonna meet me there we will be leaving at about 820 :laugh: cheers

Yeah drag is even... it's on the track that you get a whoopin :)

granted the older commos handled like cops but the late model ones actually handle alright (with sports suspension option of course) and with a bit of money thrown at the suspension they can corner pretty well :laugh:

But yeah end of the day they are a family sedan so they arent gonna handle like a purpose built sportscar :O

people people people!! no matter what u have Skyline, Ford, holdens, supra's, wrx's if thay have four wheels thay set u back $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

am i right or am i right :)

if u build it... they will come
That Quote is from that New Movie with Ben Stiller.. "Noah's Ark" hehe i remember.. :laugh:

I"m More than Meets the Eye.. Go Starscreamer....

-SeSaR

No its from "Field of Dreams"... Dan only quotes classics... dont you lover! :)

and for the record... it's Starscream.

GO AWAY RAIN!

Nah more fun chopping Skylines in a Holden than vice versa hahaha

And yes I do get chopped by them as well but the ratio of chop to chopped is pretty even so far hahaha Once it moves out of my favour i may consider going to the dark side :)

line me up just once ricey :laugh: just do it... haha

ps... r33 gts-t's on wet sau cruises have a LOT to live up to. see if we can have a record amount of spin outs tonight

Edited by Cerbera

Rain will clear up, I've got a deal with God :)

c-c-c-c-combo breaker

Paul/Brad... I have 10 batteries so we have 1 spare... lets make it a prize for the bikini contest.

"What contest" I hear you saying??? Well you have a deal with god don't you?

Haha oh wow hi, should've introduced yourself silly! Nice to "meet" you now anyway :laugh:

lol mah bad :)

I am waitin to see what happens with the rain, i hope it stops!

Ricey calling skylines "purpose built sportscar" WOW you can tell your on a skyline forum big man :O hahahah!

And marbles wtf is the point in a built gtr havin runs with a stock v8..

Edited by jazza08

Damn, this weather program I have installed in Firefox has reported todays weather as Drizzle then Rainshower then Mist and now Rain/Drizzle, make up ya damn mind!!!!

Go away Drizzle foshizzle.

lol mah bad :)

I am waitin to see what happens with the rain, i hope it stops!

Ricey calling skylines "purpose built sportscar" WOW you can tell your on a skyline forum big man :laugh: hahahah!

And marbles wtf is the point in a built gtr havin runs with a stock v8..

same reason girls have sex with you... they know you are going to come first but they still have fun anways

jks big boy :O hugz