SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

They don't come in rag top, and the car you saw is a CCR not a CCX, the one that was on fire and damaged..... :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

A CCR is just a ford engine anyway....

koenigsegg-ccx%20(2).jpg

It was this. And trust me, it wasn't the on fire car. That "on fire" car, wouldn't be in the place where I saw this car....

If it is definately a CCX and not the CCR that caught fire, then it is definately the one that is being chased by the finance companies. Is that why you won't disclose location????

Sounds like an easy way for a $50k finders fee if it is and if he isn't a mate of yours lol :cheers:

Edited by Kujotk

If it is definately a CCX and not the CCR that caught fire, then it is definately the one that is being chased by the finance companies. Is that why you won't disclose location????

Sounds like an easy way for a $50k finders fee if it is and if he isn't a mate of yours lol :cheers:

Tell me where is it and I will collect the 50k and the split it with u....

Hey Tom are u in Sydney or overseas at the moment..

Nah mate, still in Europe, getting ready for a bloody cold winter, having to put all types of anti freeze stuff in anything that can freeze, change tires for ice and snow and a whole lot of changing habits like checking for ice before attempting to open a car door kr you could rip a window, door handle or door sills right off lol.

What's up?

Bunch of Fezza's driving as slow as a wet week at Macquarie Pass yesterday; Supercar experience? whistling.gif

Not so much...down.gif

And a Jade Bentley Continental; man I love them.wub.gif

Edited by Daleo

Is this the car???

Not too many green bentley's around...

Possibly, but I think the wheels were different. A more "Traditional" style.

I just love the hip on those expansive rear quarters.thumbsup.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...