SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah same, I noticed it just as he was turning down the exit ramp - couldn't believe what i was seeing. Did the double take and a bit of a WTF moment as it's SO out of the ordinary to see one. Only got time for one photo and I'm surprised that it even got any of the car in - let alone the whole car and is pretty close to a level shot haha, also cant see much of the door frame from my car - pro photographer, I am not haha

Yeah same, I noticed it just as he was turning down the exit ramp - couldn't believe what i was seeing. Did the double take and a bit of a WTF moment as it's SO out of the ordinary to see one. Only got time for one photo and I'm surprised that it even got any of the car in - let alone the whole car and is pretty close to a level shot haha, also cant see much of the door frame from my car - pro photographer, I am not haha

cool story bro

Isn't this a SUPERCAR thread not a gtr thread?

Umm incase you didnt know the GTR is a Super car. Even The R32 GTR was named Japans new supercar back in the 90,s.the 206kw/280hp gentlemen club bullshit. was only to shutup the critics... tweak them up alittle un-restrict them and there you have a mid 12 second 1/4mile stock car in the 90's lets not forget...... 0-100 4.7econds was the quickest record a stock R32 gtr did, thats even almost up with todays superecars and they are indeed SUPER FAST which to me means SUPERCAR. And lets not forget Tweak them more and then they can challenge R1 yamaha bikes.