SAU Community

Full Suspension From A R32 Gtr Circuit/motorcana Car

If I get my track car this week all of this is for sale as a complete kit out of my R32 GTR

Circuit valved Bilstien shocks by Sydneykid with coilover kit. Out of one of the Production cars SK sets up. They upgraded to DMS(Big $)

Whiteline front and rear adjustable swaybars with extra adjustment holes added and bushes.

Cusco fixed bearing upper front arms 3.5degree neg.

Cusco rear adjustable upper arms with sepherical bearings.

Tein adjustable castor rods with sepherical bearings.

Cusco front and rear strut braces.

I'm buying a track car if the sale goes through this week so I will be selling this as a kit because I can put the stock suspension bake in to the car to make a cheaper sale price. Thats the reason for sale.

I had Tien shocks in my car with the cusco links and the car was alway a handful to drive. Wouldn't tip in and would always oversteer on exit. With the shocks and swaybars I cut about 4 seconds a lap off my times. To give you an idea my car in full roads gear on normal road (280utag) tyres. Couldn't afford to run semi's. It does PI in a 1.52.2 and Sandown 1.23.9 there is easily another 1.5 seconds in both of these track with a little more practice and better brake setup. Still running stock pads in the rear and shit EBC pads front. The car only has 280rwkw. The car is really balanced at the moment and never unpredicable. Slightly understeers through corners and can be made to oversteer if more power is feed on or trail braked. Very safe on the track. No chance of going off unless you do something very wrong.

Put some semi comps on and some better pads and see what your can really do in your car. They say semi comps are worth 3-4 seconds a lap over road tyres.

The car has also done very well and the DECA/motorcana days when I'm not hitting cones. Almost matching the big $ cars with more experience.

Looking for $2600 for the whole kit and can help install it if your in Melbourne. It will be the best money you've ever spent.

Gareth 0417370869

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I've been in Japan for the last two weeks and despite the phone company saying the phone would work there it is the only motorola that doesn't work with the providers in Japan.

The spring rates are 400lb inch on the front and I think 250lb inch on the rear but it may be 300lb inch. I'll have to go through a lot of old emails to confirm the rear rates.

Not seperating at the moment as I have somebody very interested.

To confirm spring rates:

"The springs rates are 400 lbs per inch (7 kg/mm) on the front and 250 lbs per inch (5 kg/mm) on the rear. So you can be safe in the knowledge that the front spring rates are NEVER going to be too high, no matter what circuit your are on. "

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back up for sale after completing the vic to nsw trip successfully. To give an idea on times the car ran around wakefield very well and was only timed for a few laps were it ran a 1.10.6 on shagged/gone hard road tyres and wouldn't boost correctly due to a afm issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...