SAU Community

[diy] Put A/v Input For 350gt W/o Reverse Camera

This is just awesome,

I got my iphone connected and got Tom Tom to be displayed onto the screen.

Now I just need one of those bypass harnesses, so Tom Tom will continue to be displayed even whilst I am driving instead of automatically switching back to the Japanese navigation screen.

So I assume this harness is just plug and play and no further modification/ wire cutting? No need to cut the e-brake wire or speed sensor wire?

Great !

Same setup I'm wanting to do, Can you let me know how your answering phone calls ? eg. Bluetooth Handsfree kit and is sound transmitted through the car speakers ?

Hows the GPS lag ? Bearable ? There are external Blueooth GPS Receivers that work with the iPhone but would stop your ability for a bluetooth kit.

• 4 months later...
hey guys, I own a 04' v35 skyline 4 door sedan, cant locate the tv control unit, its not in the boot or under passenger side dash, can anyone help me out? thanks

Under the parcel tray in the boot on the right side. (ie, right below the back windscreen)

hey thanks, I wired this up today but im only getting black and white picture, can anyone help? thanks

What TV tuner are you using..?

If it is the Asuke you can change the input (NTSC /PAL) through the menu.

Cheers

Andy

my tv tuners the late model one, start with a 4...... if i could change settings that would be great!!!

sorry, I don't understand your reply.

The standard TV tuner in your car will not work as it is set to work on Japanese frequencies.

If you want TV in Australia you need to connect to the tv tuner an Australian frequency tuner that outputs in NTSC.

These are available in Australia through various group buys.

whats that asuke thing you wer saying? thanks

The Asuka Hawk Range 2 (or 3) are an aftermarket Digital TV tuner that you need to install in your car that will allow you to receive Australian TV stations.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...