SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

I an really trying to like the M35, but that arse end is so ugly. If someone was to make adecent rear lights kit, like was done for Commonwhores, I may be tempted. Front and side, AOK, but...........

I have bBenny,s pic as my desktop.

Actually, if you have a decent looking rear muffler and drop the car ~25mm.... the rear can look alright.

If you don't like the Volvo lights, just get a reflector cover kit (Yahoo Auctions/Import Monster) or take the whole light of and paint it yourself.

Here is a 2002 Axis with top reflector covers

2002Axiswithrearreflectorcovers.jpg

And here is the Pond M35 rear... rear bumper and full reflector cover kit.

Pondrear.jpg

Nissan made the arse end like that just to keep the cops off my back. Works a treat, even with a 3 inch straight through exhaust.

Just gotta get some Volvo badges for the back and I will be in the clear.

You could always paint the top part of the lights to match the car...

;) .... for now

I've noticed that a lot (possibly all?) M35's have the stereo controls moulded into the centre console set up as opposed to the old swappable DIN system.

I'm assuming the radio frequency range still cuts out too low on the FM band like other imports.

What are the options for replacing the stereo?

What do most people do?

Andrew, if you do not want the integrated setup that you have seen in the ARX, get an RS.

You will be hard pressed to find an RS with all the goodies, but it is the only option without the integrated unit.

RX, ARX and Axis al have the integrated unit and all RS's have the separate Clarion unit with 3 gauge DIN.

I am sure that you can always change the headunit over and connect it up with the integrated unit though.

Edited by iamhe77

Andrew, if you do not want the integrated setup that you have seen in the ARX, get an RS.

You will be hard pressed to find an RS with all the goodies, but it is the only option without the integrated unit.

RX, ARX and Axis al have the integrated unit and all RS's have the separate Clarion unit with 3 gauge DIN.

I am sure that you can always change the headunit over and connect it up with the integrated unit though.

OK

Is there a common work-around or fix for the radio in the integrated unit?

OK

Is there a common work-around or fix for the radio in the integrated unit?

V35 FAQ

See what Chris has posted regarding the BOSE unit. I presume it is the same for the standard integrated headunit, but maybe fire him off a PM to make sure what is involved in changing it.

Yes, no, yes.

Upgraded front bar on it's way, as is the bonnet... and I have the lights that you do so love.

I bet you have every thing crossed that it will all line up this time....LOL :)

Edited by andy65b

i know where there is a PM35 we can get the parts from cam :ph34r:

Nah, dark blue is not my colour....

Besides Ben was willing to sell be a PM35 bonnet, but the price was NOT right.

I bet you have every thing crossed that it will all line up this time....LOL :rant:

It will. The bonnet was the only issue.......... :) ...... I hope......