SAU Community

What Would You Rather

Amir

Have been looking into buying an R34 GTR and have noticed a couple of Nur spec R34s for sale. Proabaly around the same price the 2008 GTR will be. Both appear to have 500HP.

So which one would you rather............for me I'll take the 2008GTR

i would have to say come down to your budget i guess if you can get the NUR then go for it if not then R34 GTR would still be hot.

my budget is only good enough for a normal R34. maybe a vpecII with some luck. Prices seem to be dropping dramatically with many around 52-60K. Love the wrx but when the lease is up, I'll get back into a skyline again.

Just watched a video on the Nur spec, and it lapped faster around some circuit in japan, faster than a pretty modded Ferrari weighing 400kg lighter.

no offence mate but if you are going to modify the NUR like the WRX then don't get the NUR.

STOCK is the way to keep it, especially if you're going to throw 22" chromies and neons on it.

the WRX looks nice, but I can't stomach chromies or neons... but that is neither here or there - it's your car.

:P

my budget is only good enough for a normal R34. maybe a vpecII with some luck. Prices seem to be dropping dramatically with many around 52-60K. Love the wrx but when the lease is up, I'll get back into a skyline again.

Just watched a video on the Nur spec, and it lapped faster around some circuit in japan, faster than a pretty modded Ferrari weighing 400kg lighter.

You sure you're not talking about the Z tune?

I would take a Z tune over a new GTR. Have the new one as a daily :)

Why's is that? Is the Skyline more fun to drive?

had a r33 gts25t before. The rex is extremely quick, but have always wanted a gtr. Now the r34s are becoming much more affordable and not much comes close to getting big HP like an rb26

no offence mate but if you are going to modify the NUR like the WRX then don't get the NUR.

STOCK is the way to keep it, especially if you're going to throw 22" chromies and neons on it.

the WRX looks nice, but I can't stomach chromies or neons... but that is neither here or there - it's your car.

cant afford a NUR, was just an observation that they are selling for probably similar amount as a 2008.

I bought the rex like that. Never have the neon on, and the chromes are 19s. Id go more for a jdm look if I got an r34