SAU Community

Im Going To See The Gtr This Sundy!

m3gtr

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would seriously break most of the japanese girls in two. i also dont quiet find them that attractive. they have nice slim bodys but i hate their lack of knees. they remind me of girls from deal or no deal and i am a fussy mother f**ker when it comes to getting my end in

thats a very funny comment considering over 60% of aussie women are overweight..the men over 70!

Do you like knees full of gravy or something?

thats a very funny comment considering over 60% of aussie women are overweight..the men over 70!

it may not be the knees, it might be the legs. they are too straight.

and i dont beleive i've ever had a girlfriend in that 60%

still dangerous odds i say! youd be hard pressed to find anyone thats overweight here in tokyo...

horses for courses i suppose.

still how can you not find a woman like this attractive..

pure glam i reckon.

post-33653-1193731157_thumb.jpg

why do threads like this always turn into a I hate asian I love asian girl thread?

nice hehehe

Edited by akeenan

Lol... typical Adam, all you need to do is say :) "wow.. youre GOD and knows it all" and he will be happy.

Back to the question, will there be a manual?... I highly doubt it based on Nissans history. They change minor things, but not something as major as the transmission. Having said that, even if they did, I doubt it would be smart for them to say - Yes, a V-spec, Manual or better one will be released! After all, they need to sell the current form. You can ask the President of Nissan, noone is going to release such foolish information and ruin car sales atm. But for the sake of asking, I will ask my dealer when he calls me tomorrow and let you guys know.

Lol... typical Adam, all you need to do is say :) "wow.. youre GOD and knows it all" and he will be happy.

Back to the question, will there be a manual?... I highly doubt it based on Nissans history. They change minor things, but not something as major as the transmission. Having said that, even if they did, I doubt it would be smart for them to say - Yes, a V-spec, Manual or better one will be released! After all, they need to sell the current form. You can ask the President of Nissan, noone is going to release such foolish information and ruin car sales atm. But for the sake of asking, I will ask my dealer when he calls me tomorrow and let you guys know.

Ask your dealer Ken. Ive said it before and just for you mate, ill say it yet again. There will not be a manual. Do you understand my engrish?

I just know there wont be a manual. Please! Go ahead and ignore my posts. Sorry buddy, your nissan "dealer" wont know as much as the senior engineer who worked on the DSG.

Ever.

Oh, BTW, maybe we will be buying our cars from the same dealer...Ginza, right?

Edited by m3gtr

thanks for the pics. Half of them though have already been posted though and most of us know the way the car looks.

The way the current thread is running though, is leaning towards dental care and youve done little to dispel the rumour!

Sorry have I done something to upset you? I posted the pics as I did stuff from Goodwood and even stuff from other events. I'm just trying to share information with everyone. What's wrong with that?

Perhaps i should post in your thread and let you know how the test drive went. Would you like some pics of my own? I only shot with a D40X but i think i got the most out of my time there...

Besides, Im sure im going to want to try and let as many people know about how it was...

after all, i think britain will be getting it many months after japan..

so maybe i can help you guys out!

Absolutely. Thank you

Back to the question, will there be a manual?... I highly doubt it based on Nissans history. They change minor things, but not something as major as the transmission.

LOL!

So, going to a twin clutch DSG gearbox, mounted over the rear transaxle, is what you wouldnt consider a change major enough?

I suppose going to a setup like that is nothing for them... :) :)

Edited by m3gtr

Who cares about manual or not,

It seems to me that all the latest sport cars come with that GAY paddle shift thing, even Honda Jazz had that lol. We want to see some real pics of the new GTRs, chicks and other car's mate. Are you going to upload them here or over the Japan section?

Also you're test driving it, how about hook up a digi cam and youtube it? We here in Aust will just have to grab a box of tissue :).