SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Saw two R34's on the way to work on Cav Rd at 12:30. A midnight purple R34 GTT Coupe. The guy flashed his lights at me and I waved. The other one was on the SE freeway going to the city, the other car was on its way out. Couldnt see the plates.

hmmmmmmm hope no one was hurt, or hurt badly, hope it is not too badly damaged, god speed on getting it back on the road.

Haha tell all Drew

No-one was hurt, theres no damage to my car (or any more then there already was :P) I have a court appearance next month on the charges of racing a 180sx, but I swear I was just accelerating really fast :D

No-one was hurt, theres no damage to my car (or any more then there already was :P) I have a court appearance next month on the charges of racing a 180sx, but I swear I was just accelerating really fast :D

Here, you'll need this...

kyjelly.jpg

Spotted a YELLOW R33 series 2 at Hardley Normal Aspley thursday night...parked of course Plate ???84. I was in the Fasta Pasta having dinner as I did not want to go via Aspley as I am now back to the line the only car...too many tools racing on Gympie Road...

Spotted a YELLOW R33 series 2 at Hardley Normal Aspley thursday night...parked of course Plate ???84. I was in the Fasta Pasta having dinner as I did not want to go via Aspley as I am now back to the line the only car...too many tools racing on Gympie Road...

Yeah thats me.... Plate "COL-082"

Looks good now hey.... Had a full 3 hour detail yesterday.... FREE

spotted another R33 silver type M near gardencity around 1ish waved owner didnt wave bk .. another was a R32 GTS-T with rego Plates 41 GTR lol that car with those plates where the funniest thing ive been.. young chick driving as well,... stock as rock... another was a a carbon copy of my car 987??? along logan road at 3ish..

spoted a gunmetal 32 gtr on thursday night, followed me outta yatala bp and headed north with me for a while, no personalised plates

seen a gunmetal 33 heading south at least twice now, looks to have a gtr style wing and bbs look wheels.

seen a silver 33 series 2 i think, on the way out to a job site at tamborine at least twice now, he gives me a wave back when i pass him.

There are a few skylines and sylvias getting around up here

I have seen:

white r33 gtr (autobahn owner)

r34 gtr v spec about a month ago parked at the overlander carpark next to a brand spanking wrx

White r33 gts-t with carbon fibre bonnet (blokes name is whitey I think)

silver gts non turbo (dale?? met him nice bloke should look good when he gets the front bar painted)

white 180sx lives beside the first and last takeaway shop

Red gtir pulsar at the church near the sunset IGA

There are many others but I cannot remember

anyone from The Isa ???? come forth.

Saw a maroon R33 GTST on the SE Freeway near the Marshall Rd exit (South bound) around 6am. I think it had SAU stickers on it which reminds me, I should put mine on.