SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Starting to notice a few skylines around Forest Lake... and quite a few P plates on them

white 33 with black tri-spokes and no wing would be me im around there alot. no P's on mine tho

Hey callum, do you always park your car at the forest lake square? I've seen one there for years... I assume working at wollies or bws?

Saw a bayside blue 34 at slacks creek today at around 11am - XXX RNY - Looking pretty mean.

Edited by wilorichie

A black and a white 32 gtst going through the city valley around 12 ish today. Black 34 with a white front bar kindly let me out of office works the other day at wilston

Edited by defari

2x 34 r's in salisbury yesterday. Good to see nice rides. You guys local ?

I haven't seen any R34's in Salisbury for ages. I have seen a two R32 GTR's though. One is local and one seems to be a friend.

Hey callum, do you always park your car at the forest lake square? I've seen one there for years... I assume working at wollies or bws?

Saw a bayside blue 34 at slacks creek today at around 11am - XXX RNY - Looking pretty mean.

i park there a bit yeah. the missus lives down the road so go there for shopping.