SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

White 'v35 (or 6, not sure) with huge flared arches, lots of camber and orange rims on the SE freeway on thursday night that took the Clem7, black '32 despoilered at the same time who took the southbank exit.

hey guys,

i drive a black r32 gts-t

Stock as on a set of 18" rims and an exhaust, ive have the car about 8 months now cruising the caboolture area.

we meet up at the Carseldine shopping center (first traffic light after the bruce at beams road) most Thursday nights in front of pizza capers for the north side skyline meetings but there hasn't been many ppl show up so far.

other than random hero and chris would like to see some more locals show their faces to make it more worthwhile. normally get there around 7:30 (ish) and have a bite to eat so if you feel like being social swing by :D

LOV17 white r33 parks around the corner from my girls place

2 r34's on hargraves rd west end last night.. one was blue the other was that mad purple colour.. the purple v spec 34 parked behind my boat last night.. i think the plates were 2fast - i was too busy fapping over your car

spotted a white 33 rolling down elizabeth st @ lunch time. fluro orange wheels big sticker on the back "FUJIBOY" or to that effect

I see this car parked in south bank almost every time I have to go and get Anna from QPAC. The other night police where beside it shining thier torches in the windows :ph34r:

Saw a black 33 s1 on my way to noosa yesterday, waved but got snobbed.

Saw a white 33 s2 on the way home today, waved and got snobbed. Bloody Queenslanders. :spank:

Saw a black 33 s1 on my way to noosa yesterday, waved but got snobbed.

Saw a white 33 s2 on the way home today, waved and got snobbed. Bloody Queenslanders. :spank:

Where was this? I saw a black R33 S2 but only out of the corner of my eye... time I realized was too late to show any gesture >.<

White 'v35 (or 6, not sure) with huge flared arches, lots of camber and orange rims on the SE freeway on thursday night that took the Clem7, black '32 despoilered at the same time who took the southbank exit.

(v35) Finally spotted woohooo :), your 32 is clean :thumbsup:

Arches are huge from factory, guards are just rolled...

spotted a f**kwit just now in a black R34 for door with gay chrome wheels on Fairfield road. I was the guy behind you in the white R32 GTR thinking "Good one douche, next time i get pulled up for no reason I have people like you to thank" I hope your boyfriend enjoyed the awesome display of POWAH and poor judgement. :down:

Also spotted Becks! Hello :)