SAU Community

2008 F1 Season

wolverine

Ferrari wrest defeat from the jaws of victory, again.

Homo finishes one spot down from his start position. which is "another great drive and the passing maneuver of the race !"

Cant stand the commentary team's drivel.

Congrats to Alonzo.

If only his fuel system had not let him down !!!

As to Karma etc. 3 races to go and mac seem to have used a lot of the available LUCK.

Lets just see what is to come !

Ferrari's were considerably faster than Rons cars !!

cheers cokey

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, that was much better than i expected. Im upset i didnt go!

There will be many more night races in the near future :cool:

I cannot believe how incompetent Ferrari have been this year. Its exacly what i didnt want. If lewis wins the championship then so be it, but it should be a full on fight.. Not handed to him on a plate.

Ferrari are very strong at Brazil, so i guess Massa needs to finish well ahead of lewis in both Japan and China now.

It was great to see fernando on the top step again, its been way too long.. And another reason i wish i went!!

Edited by knore

aw man, i'm half way through watching this and I don't think I can stomach this anymore...im going to bed

Ferrari is done for, and looks like Hamo prick is gonna be winning this. I'm shit out of teams to cheer for.........Ferrari doesn't deserve any cheering, I hate Macca, looks like I'll be cheering for vettel and the Beamers.

Adam, used up the bullet in that gun? I may wanna play russian roulette with some fezza mechanics.

I really hope lewis doesnt win it this year.

Maybe if he does his head/ego will get so big he wont be able to fit in the helmet anymore and will have to retire :rofl:

I can see him fitting in at hollywood, maybe he'l get fat and release a range of crappy drinks and junkfood.. Sort of englands 'Ian Thorpe' :cool:

Its a phenomenon i tell you, he's so easy to hate.

I think Kovalainens results and consistancy this year show how much the team is 100% behind lewis. Similar circumstances are what helped Schumi win a rediculous 7 titles.

aw man, i'm half way through watching this and I don't think I can stomach this anymore...im going to bed

Ferrari is done for, and looks like Hamo prick is gonna be winning this. I'm shit out of teams to cheer for.........Ferrari doesn't deserve any cheering, I hate Macca, looks like I'll be cheering for vettel and the Beamers.

Adam, used up the bullet in that gun? I may wanna play russian roulette with some fezza mechanics.

Nah James, youre a bit late for that...

Put the muzzle to my head, pulled the trigger 5 times and nothing happened.

Then i handed it to Ferrari and they promptly blew their own brains out.

...Idiots.

*wipes prints from gun with a cloth, tosses both into harbour, then calmly walks away*

"Justice has been served...Ice cold."

I really hope lewis doesnt win it this year.

Maybe if he does his head/ego will get so big he wont be able to fit in the helmet anymore and will have to retire :rofl:

I can see him fitting in at hollywood, maybe he'l get fat and release a range of crappy drinks and junkfood.. Sort of englands 'Ian Thorpe' :cool:

Its a phenomenon i tell you, he's so easy to hate.

I think Kovalainens results and consistancy this year show how much the team is 100% behind lewis. Similar circumstances are what helped Schumi win a rediculous 7 titles.

a very wise man right here lol

Yes once again loise dominates?

" Wins conclusively" by going backwards from the grid !!!!

Look on the bright side lads !

If he gets handed the WDC this year then he is the greatest ever !

Having done that he may take a gig in the Pussy cat dolls !

Where he belongs ! :dry::huh:

He will have to play a supporting role to his boyfriend though !

Coultard ? you have not retired till brazil you flog !

you should have put him in the wall ! then you may have been remembered for more than your jaw !

Utterly sick of the whole media circus,especially his fkn Dad ! :(:D

Cokey

I cannot believe how incompetent Ferrari have been this year. Its exacly what i didnt want. If lewis wins the championship then so be it, but it should be a full on fight.. Not handed to him on a plate.

i'd call it a truimph against adversity actually, considering the rulings that have unjustifiably gone against McLaren in recent times

i'd call it a truimph against adversity actually, considering the rulings that have unjustifiably gone against McLaren in recent times

Hey you cheat, you get busted !

At least some reality reaches homo"s world !

And after last years debacle Mac are lucky to be in the mix this year !!!!!

cokey

Stoked to see Alonso back up there. He really has recovered well from his early season brain farts like at Monaco. Top win and deserving on pace. So this year with have had a STR on pace, BMW on pace, Renault on pace...

Poor Massa, i missed the first round of pit stops with food poisoning. Was Massa lighter then Lamo?

Haha, how good was the interview with the spokesman from Ferrari.

"the light was green, what can you tell us about that?"

"I don't know! I haven't seen the replay! When there is a human being in trouble that is what we worry about!!"

Heaps good representative... arc up some more champ...