SAU Community

Top Secret's R35 Gtr

Blitz

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down the hottest looking GTR i've seen so far (but its only early days).

I'm still unconvinced about those rims though :D

Top Secret is, only by just, my favourite tuning house! (Mine's is very close behind :( )

Can't wait till someone strips GTR and fills it with racing testosterone...

how is top secret around Tsukuba? I've only ever heard of top secret doing high speed run on the Wangan but never much on the race track.

that is top secret all over. very big on wangan runs for video, and various stunts, but of late have not been turning out any really hard core top level circuit cars. The last few years it seems they have focussed a lot on show cars (like the V35 V8, the V12 conversion they did last year etc) and a lot of those cars never seem to get fully finished. Like they have it nearly complete and say "it's making 400ps now on low boost but we expect 800ps once we change turbos" or some such, but that never seems to happen as they move onto the next project and never show any times etc. I may be harsh but in the few years I've been going there I'm not a big fan of how their focus has shifted and also their quality of finish seems to have dropped a bit too. Don't get me wrong though they still make some kick ass customer cars and do some amazing work and some of my favourite japanese tuner cars have come out of the Top Secret workshop, but I just feel in recent years they have shifted away from what I liked about them so much back in the day.

they were all pretty much sticker mules, once someone cracks the ecu.... then ill start paying attention. Even HKS had fake ECU laptop screen shots on show.....

The offset difference on the front and back makes it look like Gts-t ...

Not very gt-r IMO :(

The standard rims look much better!!! ;)

Do you think that they will change the body shape much? Because it is already very slippery.

Would be nice to see some hectic wide guards and massive dish!!! :D

How's this for starters the GReddy's R35 at TAS with 4.2L of goodness

post-11982-1201046989_thumb.jpg

Were you actually at TAS? :laughing-smiley-014:

That is not the R35's engine bay at all - That is the Trust 4.2L 350Z.

Notice the 'VQ' on the engine plate?

Were you actually at TAS? :laughing-smiley-014:

That is not the R35's engine bay at all - That is the Trust 4.2L 350Z.

Notice the 'VQ' on the engine plate?

sorry my bad :(. Yeah noticed it was VQ, was going on info from the > Nihon site. Although, you'd assume there won't be much needed R&D to do the same for the VR.

A quick look under the bonnet of each of those cars proves that GReddy has been busy modifying them in a pretty deep way, especially on the GT-R which engine displacement has been increased from 3.8 to 4.2 liters!

Taken from 'Nihoncar.com'

The complete garbage that you find on the inter-web astounds me :laughing-smiley-014:

Trust said themselves that the R35 is very difficult to modify, and the only 'tuning' they had done was an exhaust and some stickers

Bah.

Who would want to replace factory Rays 20 x 10 inch forged wheels with some cheap Work rims :)

Yeah but what about Tempe Tyres latest range of Starcorp Impuls in 20".... I'm fairly certain those are the next big thing.

• 4 weeks later...