SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

An orange R33 (I think he/she was on a cruise recently) in Oakden tonight at 6.30-ish.

Also found this one on Oakden as well around the same time:

post-49610-1211992003_thumb.jpg

Good to see there's someone else out there with exactly the same colour and rims as mine. I actually thought that was a pic of me that you'd changed the plates on, until I realised I was still at work at 6:30 last night, and I would have had a passenger.

dont ya hate that damo............go to wave with the window up LOL

was on the phone, shifting into 4th, window was up. was quite an unattractive and awkward wave

:happy:

my old car i think

Damn, you let it get away, bloody nice car.

Spotted today a black Stag boosting down the street that runs next to work, like the sound of ya wastegate :ermm: Looked to have stock rims, was really dirty tho. Guessing your a friend of the blue 34 GTR v-spec that lives down abit further.

Also a gun metal grey 32 GTR leaving the shops on the top of o'hallaren hill., looked stock on the outside. Still looked nice but.

was meeee. yeh i waved but the window was up :S

haha all good. Was good to spot someone off of here for once!

Oh and Tangles, pretty sure that orange 34 has an SR20 in it. NSW plates?

Tangles did it have NSW plates? If so I saw it also but on Norwood Pde, plates something like SKY034

EDIT: Flick bet me to it :)

Edited by heslo

Spotted some f**kin wanker (sorry about the language) in a black Aristo going about 160 down south road, cuting through traffic, running reds, driving through bike lanes....almost ran my brother off the road...

If i see u again, i will block u off, hop out, and smack u the f!@# out...

you coulda killed someone.

driving... while youre talking on the phone...? :D

yeah i was in a hurry, jus shot 100m down the road to the servo. cmon, dont tell me youve neva done it?

driving... while youre talking on the phone...? :D

He was talking to his baby girl and it was for 5 min not even so :D

Edited by Bunny33

yeah i was in a hurry, jus shot 100m down the road to the servo. cmon, dont tell me youve neva done it?

heres the thing. i havent done it.

theres enough morons on the road for me to concentrate on without me being distracted by my phone.

correction, i have once, hands free.

Edited by scandyflick

heres the thing. i havent done it.

theres enough morons on the road for me to concentrate on without me being distracted by my phone.

correction, i have once, hands free.

all i can say is build a bridge mate and get over it and

if you say you have never broken the law then your a big liar i would rather someone one on their phone than someone speeding and dont even try and say you have never been speeding befor ok so leave my man alone !