SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a clean dark blue 32 GTR with the plates GTR32?? or something like that at woolworths on south road morphett vale....noice......also spotted sliver 32 GTR with white meisters in the workshop of triumph rover spares...harmonic balancer decided to change into a demonic balancer

spotted a white r34 4 door on hampstead rd with nismo front bar

dark grey r32 a couple of times (the same car) going up mullers rd.....and a black r34 on mullers rd.......i was with the golden roast van parked on the side of the road near the hampstead intersection.

Ah yeah was dropping nephew off to some tutor.

Spotted a few Skylines today.......

- black R34 GT/T with chrome wheels and a defect sticker, Addison Rd in the afternoon

- black R32 with GTR front bumper along grand junction this afternoon

- white R33 series 1 with what looks like the "Explosive" bodykit Hanson Rd traffic lights just before coming onto the Expressway this evening.

Yesterday I spotted really unusual thing... heading down marion road around 4pm I spotted a clean as black R33 behind me with p-plates and recent issue number plates driven by two older women of maori or pacific... maybe indigenous appearance. I was like, that cant be right so I wrote down the licence plate number and time... I'm not trying to be racist or predujice but they neither look like someone on p-plate or typical skyline drivers and they seemed hell nervous. I moved into a turning lane and then moved behind them so I could follow them. They were looking really nervously at me and they were doing like 20 above speed limit. So just to make sure it wasnt stolen I called 131 444 and asked if the car was reported stolen and apparently it wasnt... They finally arrived in marion (which was coincidentally where I was going anyway) and then after stalling car like 10 times they finally parked and I right next to them. Not sure what was going on there, maybe she borrowed car from her kid or something... It probably wasnt stolen, but I just did what every Skyline driver would do cause there's just too many of them being stolen around here lol...

Here are pics...

r331resizehu4.jpg

r332resizexp4.jpg

^^my r32 is right of that bmw

Spotted a silver Stag with gold rims on North Terrace today. Plates were rr450 or something.

Then a custom bike with the plates "GR8 SHG"

Ha, thats Jason's bike. He's def got a big ego :P What you saw was his black Suzuki M109R cruiser. Big heavy f**kers they are, like riding an aircraft carrier.

Funny plate, but problem is that he's gay! :)

Edited by RubyRS4

Yesterday I spotted really unusual thing... heading down marion road around 4pm I spotted a clean as black R33 behind me with p-plates and recent issue number plates driven by two older women of maori or pacific... maybe indigenous appearance. I was like, that cant be right so I wrote down the licence plate number and time... I'm not trying to be racist or predujice but they neither look like someone on p-plate or typical skyline drivers and they seemed hell nervous. I moved into a turning lane and then moved behind them so I could follow them. They were looking really nervously at me and they were doing like 20 above speed limit. So just to make sure it wasnt stolen I called 131 444 and asked if the car was reported stolen and apparently it wasnt... They finally arrived in marion (which was coincidentally where I was going anyway) and then after stalling car like 10 times they finally parked and I right next to them. Not sure what was going on there, maybe she borrowed car from her kid or something... It probably wasnt stolen, but I just did what every Skyline driver would do cause there's just too many of them being stolen around here lol...

You do realise they were probably shitting themselves because some bloke was chasing them? They probably thought YOU were going to carjack THEM!! lol

The number plate is a new one, meaning the car is also new, so maybe they're still trying to get used to it...my Dad's 62 and drives a Legnum VR-4, so stranger things have happened :P

Good parking...

Been spotting a blue gemmi wagon for the past couple of months outside Carls mums place. Saw it coming off the truck and haven't seen it moving since, drove past in my 180 Carl and I didn't know if it was you outside, so kept going.

spotted a white r34 4 door on hampstead rd with nismo front bar

dark grey r32 a couple of times (the same car) going up mullers rd.....and a black r34 on mullers rd.......i was with the golden roast van parked on the side of the road near the hampstead intersection.

if the 34 had black wheels It was me. pretty sure i was around the area.

Ah yeah was dropping nephew off to some tutor.

Spotted a few Skylines today.......

- black R34 GT/T with chrome wheels and a defect sticker, Addison Rd in the afternoon

- black R32 with GTR front bumper along grand junction this afternoon

- white R33 series 1 with what looks like the "Explosive" bodykit Hanson Rd traffic lights just before coming onto the Expressway this evening.

saw the same 34 with chromes on regency