SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted cara at tyrepower yesterday arvo with her rear in the air...................having tyres looked at haha

Didn't have an accident did you? :D

Spotted Black Series 2 Stagea going north on Cement Hill near tha marino golf course about 3:45pm.

Also a white Stagea (dont know if was s1 or 2) at brighton heading south at about 3:20pm.

Spot the Stagea day for me today.

Saw Troy (Sapphiregraphics) on main north, blair athol about 4:20. Silver 33 on plane tree drive. Black GTS-x on main north at Elizabeth around 4:30 ish. And one of the most but ugly, smoke blowing, WRX twin winged nissan exa's i've ever seen!

Didn't have an accident did you? :D

no lol

just getting the back tyres changed over, the 34 got a bit of toe issues right now lol so i have to source out some adjustable toe arms for her soon.

mind you found out i need new rear brake lines cause they have been rubbing up against my rims :P

Spotted on a stockish looking, but tough sounding silver R32 GTR heading up Reid Street, Gawler around lunchtime today. I rekon Ive seen it before.

Also, what is it with people driving slow in the Barossa? Here I am going the speed limit and then people driving up to nearly 40k below the limit slow me down. :D

Saw Troy (Sapphiregraphics) on main north, blair athol about 4:20. Silver 33 on plane tree drive. Black GTS-x on main north at Elizabeth around 4:30 ish. And one of the most but ugly, smoke blowing, WRX twin winged nissan exa's i've ever seen!

yep I saw a few people around my travels today, spending my krudd money on carbon fiber, new tailight and new boots from rays outdoors.and bills..lol

spotted a white r32, gtr with a nice blond chick driver near the airport

and sneaky cops with a tripod camera near commercial road round about at gulfview rd

a rear half cut r34, so light I could move it with one hand..lol balanced on a exa roof, sad sight to see. tboned car cut in half at grand nissan wreckers

matte black stagea tonight on way to the gym, woulda been about 7:30 on anzac highway. Pretty sure it was the one thats affiliated with viva garage.

seen that on magill rd tonight,recently sold by viva,lucky new owner..

Spotted this awesome wallpaper at a 1970's house today - totally priceless!

post-669-1241629781_thumb.jpg

post-669-1241629801_thumb.jpg

And this abhorrent pos in a car yard on North East Road - mmmm big chromies and orange spray painted vinyl dash

post-669-1241629868_thumb.jpg

post-669-1241629914_thumb.jpg

post-669-1241629930_thumb.jpg

yeah i saw that on sat morning Andrew fail'o'meter went off the charts

i would of thought it would be illegal for then to sell as those door's are defectable

"NOTATOY" :D

Its not a car either.

My eyes still hurt from the interior.

Big fail for the front mesh which still doesn't hide too well the absence of a fmic.

Some cashed up teen will go for it tho :P

Edited by RubyRS4

just spotted a police car , he heard me (didnt see me..lol)floor it past a truck on south road doing 60 in a 100k zone. he pulled out of a farm house near mclaren vale turn off on south rd. tailgated me at legal speeds for 5 min, ran my rego then turned around to go back to hiding again. watch out the south is radar central today

"radar on a stick" setup near christies beach police station on commercial road again. 70k dropping to 60k zone heading south

vertex kitted r32 on south rd morphett vale area

dark silver stag with gold and silver rims in seaford heading towards noarlunga, no wave ??? might be abe's boss