SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Yes there were a few cars around last night not helping the current situation. Some imports too unfortunately.... :)

Cant remember seeing it, but I probably did lol

Was it a SSS? if it is I may have but it was a fairly late night haha

nah , just an n13

spotted a purple 33 gtst series 2 parked in norwood on the way home from jms , looked tight

not sure if dave has his s14 back on the road, but i saw a remarkably similar one go past me on brighton road.... i didnt wave, just stared cos i was trying to suss if the driver was dave :)

White 34 last night. driving around the northgate area.

Also a silver 33 4door today in northgate also. Painting the inside of a house or something ?

spotted my car chucking the shits cause she didnt have her blankey on :) wtf is her problem really! bloody women!

its ok cara....

if she has a couple of moremood swings quickly she will be close to catching up with her owner. :D

not sure if dave has his s14 back on the road, but i saw a remarkably similar one go past me on brighton road.... i didnt wave, just stared cos i was trying to suss if the driver was dave :)

nope, still not running. still missing half its exhaust... :(

should be going by midday-ish tomorrow.

its ok cara....

if she has a couple of moremood swings quickly she will be close to catching up with her owner. :)

i get it, youre being nice, arent you carl?

:D

Spotted a Black R32 GTS-t turning off from King William onto Hindley street and getting sideways last night.

Mate if you're on here, you are the biggest f**king tosser!! To do that shit alone is bad, but at 8pm at night with people EVERYWHERE?! Was it because you had a bunch of top bloke mates in your car?

Sell your f**king Skyline. You give the rest of us a bad name.

Unbelievable.

Did this one have a big aftermarket bodykit and possibly a P plater? If so, that's the fuckwit I spotted last week in the rain going sideways from King William Rd on to Grenfell st

its ok cara....

if she has a couple of moremood swings quickly she will be close to catching up with her owner. :)

id say she has already caught up to her owner - a long time ago too :)

to the guy that tried to drag me on victoria road in a clapped out blue corolla wagon with no headlights, auto and an ipod cause your that poor you cant afford a cd player let alone a car that didnt have 6kgs of metal in it... EPIC FAIL! lol :)

Saw 2 Bayside blue 34 GTR's side by side at traffic lights on Pultney st near South Tce around 11:30pm. Silver 32 with chromies :) on Kings road around 12am. Grey 32 sedan in Gawler with black centered rims about lunch time. Silver stag with no front bar near the Gawler racecourse around 5pm

must have just spotted the stag after/before you it was going past my work

spotted a yellow r33 with white wheels and clarion sticker on the side window, I was behind it on states rd

yellow r34 with full body kit and short driver on south road, mutual stares ?

spotted many lines and stags at MOB today.

Spotted yesterday at Autobarn, Elizabeth- bergundy R33 coupe and a yellow R34 with the plates 5ltrEtr or something along those lines.

And today at MOB, Vu, Krishy, Anthony, Ruby, Lex, Kellie, Troy, Aleks, Rodney, Dion, Think thats everyone? And a few Stags on the way home, possible Ben and Nene in the white 260 on Main North.

Edited by Jamesrb25

spotted white r35 parked in the rain at a pub all by its lonesome, felt sorry for the poor lil thing.

it needed me to take it with me and give it a good home :)

tuff as 1st 1 ive seen on the street.