SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Hey Scandy did you happen to be driving on Main North Road just north of Elizbeth heading towards the city at 1-2pm today? Saw a red S2 200 and thought maybe it was you.... If it was it looks mean.

nope, unfortunately not. my 200 is still sitting in my garage waiting for bits.

ah k then.

On another note, spotted a silver R32 with what looked like a black roof parked out the front of the Sandy Creek Hotel on Barossa Valley Way about 4.30am today.

2 Stags between 10:20 & 10:30am this morning. One blue M35 with gold rims going west on Daws Road crossing South and an aqua C34 heading west on Cross Rd.

Edited by 32godzilla

That may have been me if it was after 4.30 as i was going to pick up my new cooler from Port rd.

nope it looked like it had chrome wheels and it was about 3-330 heading towards port

spotted a silver v35 with a little wing near gulfview rd roundabout

a black r32 no wing, white rims near junkfood corner yesterday

nice white and grey r31 aussie 4dr for sale in Christies beach. very very clean car..me thinks he is in the r31 club if i remember right, (tasteful adult mods) would make a nice daily if the price is right???

godzilla rego ,grey r32 on beach rd, ugly ass front end on that car

nice white TT RZ supra with grey works rims on beach rd. think its the one from sinergy that I rode in, fast car

Saw a black R34 at Noarlunga this morning at about 8:45, gave a wave and received a smile from the female driver.

I know the one, I see her often on the esply and did a mini cruise with her..lol

she lives in seaford

spotted miss r34 fail at parking in maccas murray bridge last night.

did you take up 2 parks because you suck at driving? or because with the extra width from all the vinyls you cant fit in 1 park?

im going to say its both.

im not envious btw.

Edited by ted180

did you blind him and send him spearing off the road?

dont do that boys. id have to buy her back and rebuild it.

then i might have to chuck a 25/30 in it to really have some serious fun :(

did you take up 2 parks because you suck at driving? or because with the extra width from all the vinyls you cant fit in 1 park?

im not envious btw.

no i just felt like taking up 2 parks. cause i can.

build a bridge and get over it.

im not envious btw.

:(:):laugh::laugh:

Guest DARKRB

DAMN! still beat me to posting....

Yeh RRS004, put a pic of sau logo on phone and held it out the window to the bloke, but looked at me like wtf... were were in mitch's daily, a ford tho. lol...

I spotted Mitch walking into my work today hehee (:

Herro ;)

is my stuff gonna be in on monday ?

DAMN! still beat me to posting....

Yeh RRS004, put a pic of sau logo on phone and held it out the window to the bloke, but looked at me like wtf... were were in mitch's daily, a ford tho. lol...

car looked the goods but as if not recognise the SAU love :thumbsup:

no i just felt like taking up 2 parks. cause i can.

build a bridge and get over it.

while your telling me to do stuff, can you give me some tips on how to colour my hair?

i wanna go pink like you, but not sure if i can pull it off, ive got a non turbo car, maybe i just need the vinyls?

while your telling me to do stuff, can you give me some tips on how to colour my hair?

i wanna go pink like you, but not sure if i can pull it off, ive got a non turbo car, maybe i just need the vinyls?

or to get off your high horse