SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a Two tone s1 mint green stagea going along Brighton road yesterday evening with an SAU sticker on rear window. Can't remember what wheels where on it but looked tuff

thanks dude, you in the black 34 turning off brighton rd near sacred heart? if that was you,i gave you a toot!

and the wheels are work radbote :)

saw a s4 rx7 today with "13B" on the plates,sounded lovely,held in 2nd gear the length of jetty rd..

thanks dude, you in the black 34 turning off brighton rd near sacred heart? if that was you,i gave you a toot!

and the wheels are work radbote :)

naa me and gf were walking up jetty road onto brighton rd just turned the corner as you pulled up at the lights :D

naa me and gf were walking up jetty road onto brighton rd just turned the corner as you pulled up at the lights :)

yeah i saw you mate,should've waved..

was thinking what the f#cks he looking at...

im not paranoid at all

Spotted a clean red 33, type m, i think it is, next to Unley Nissan when i went and picked up some hub seals...around 2pm.

Spotted a clean red 33, type m, i think it is, next to Unley Nissan when i went and picked up some hub seals...around 2pm.
                             Was probly my friend Reece, its RB25 NA!

Keep spotting a clean maroon 33 round the Morphett Vale area, it has tint and p plates. Saw it today at subway and yesterday near coles (my car was parked 2 spots up from yours).

Also keep seeing a white 32 with eye lids on south road.