SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a green stag with a different colour rear bar on greenhill rd today had a sau sticker on the sunroof i seen it from my truck

That would be rodders.

Spotted unbalanced a few nights ago at bp on greenhill road and today around 5.45pm white s2 stag going down kensington road exchanged flashes haha :blush:

not sure if it was you MYCEF3, but seen a ceffy very similar too urs, come through the round about after me at colonnades around 6ish tonight

Yeah i was down that way leaving work around that time... Soo it might of been me!

Only thing is i dont remember seeing you :blush: Probly was in my own little world as usual!

Im guessing u work down that way as well?

spotted a green stag with a different colour rear bar on greenhill rd today had a sau sticker on the sunroof i seen it from my truck

yeah? i got a sticker on my windscreen too...

its yellow

saw MYSTAG go past work tonight,sounded nice

Spotted a Red/Maroon/Burgandy R35 on South Road, near the Entrance/Exit of the Expressway in the morning of either Thrusday or Wednesday. Would have been around 9am, the R35 was heading south, plates along the lines of 010**** (i think)

spotted a nice silver stag behind the air port at about 5:30pm tonight gave a wave

R33 silver main north rd heading to the city

R32 black alot like chads on Regency Rd

heslo do you keep driving down victoria rd taperoo?

spotted a nice silver stag behind the air port at about 5:30pm tonight gave a wave

R33 silver main north rd heading to the city

R32 black alot like chads on Regency Rd

heslo do you keep driving down victoria rd taperoo?

No, why?

Spotted Nick in the white 33 today at 7pm driving infront of bunnings ( TTP ) , Also spotted Nizmo at 10.20pm driving on south road, just turned off salisbury highway. Also spotted white 34,white 33, r32 at bunnings and norman.

Edited by kb-r33