SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted that turbo talia chick tailgating me n my mate on portrush road in her silver r33 :@:@

She tailgated me on pt wakefield road, heading out to G1, then just blasted past me...

Mind you, she does have a sticker on her side window 'I love haters'.

also, spotted a black 34 with some kind of rims going through the south road/daws road intersection, at around 6pm.

Spotted a red commy wagon over took me on briends road when i turn out of the bp then poured coke onto my car while driving past and yelled out WALA NUNGA or something like that. Had a car loads of aboriginal teens =='.This was 40 mins ago. * NOT HAPPY * du ma . . .

Edited by kb-r33

This is off topic but if anyone is interested, the happy wash onarion road isn't working correctly and is giving away free car washes. Just did the rs4 completely free.

Oh and it's bay 1 if anyone else gets lucky.

Edited by jeffpasko

She tailgated me on pt wakefield road, heading out to G1, then just blasted past me...

Mind you, she does have a sticker on her side window 'I love haters'.

also, spotted a black 34 with some kind of rims going through the south road/daws road intersection, at around 6pm.

good on her (Y)

spotted a very lovley looking white R35 on o'connell st nth adelaide, i might have got a little excited

a maroon 33 on military rd on way home tonight, lady driver

Spotted a female driving a red Stagea in the Sleep Solutions Car Park on Marion Road, she was talking to the chick that works at Sleep Solutions.

Spotted a red 33 with outside rear lights on only travelling down mcintrye about 25 mins ago.

Also a silver stag on bridge rd travelling towards golden way, bout the same time.

And a f**king smashed wanker in a red VNish wagon, swerving all over the rd like ive never seen before. Even saw the house he pulled in to >_<

luke and helslo on the golden way, mate everytime i see you car i get more and more jealous, cant wait to see it on the track, and better still.... hear it at full throttle

luke and helslo on the golden way, mate everytime i see you car i get more and more jealous, cant wait to see it on the track, and better still.... hear it at full throttle

>_< Cheers mate. Can't wait to get back out there!

Spotted a black 32 along Fullarton Road just after Greenhill Road this morning about 830am.

Exchanged a wave and a thumbs up. Skyline comradery is awesome :laugh:

We tried :laugh:

:laugh:

Spotted a 2 tone silver R33 4 door out here in the ghetto yesterday.

We can all laugh when he replaces it in a few months...

Spotted Jas at BP near TTP

spotted Nightcrawler turning from Grand Junction onto Fosters Road at 10:30am this morning....i am still waiting for the day he will notice the person waving from right beside him :D

spotted Nightcrawler turning from Grand Junction onto Fosters Road at 10:30am this morning....i am still waiting for the day he will notice the person waving from right beside him :D

whenever he sees that vacant paddock he daydreams what it would be like to be a dairy farmer :huh:

-D

spotted Nightcrawler turning from Grand Junction onto Fosters Road at 10:30am this morning....i am still waiting for the day he will notice the person waving from right beside him :huh:

:D He's an asshole that way