SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Black 34 turning off o.g onto north east rd around midday. Had a SAU sticker on the rear quarter window, white starcorps (i think)

was in the flufferz joint getting my car washed (feeling slack!).

hey hey that was me :rofl: silver starcorps but close enough, gonna be changing them when this set of tyres runs out but have no idea what to get

what is that place like? ive heard they do a good job

hey hey that was me :) silver starcorps but close enough, gonna be changing them when this set of tyres runs out but have no idea what to get

what is that place like? ive heard they do a good job

nice car Michael!

They do a decent job, no complaint from me whatsoever. They sometimes might miss the odd little spot as they aim to get the job done in a short amount of time.

I always strike a bit of a deal with the duty manager there (short indian or middle eastern looking dude), pay cash and he gives me a little bit of a discount and a free coffee... he stalls my car every time i go there (lol). There were two of us there yesterday - me in my 33 4d and my cousin with his 33 GTS4-t, paid 30 bucks each for wash inside and out + a free short black each. If the place is heaps busy, we usually pay up and head across the road for a pint at the O.G. :rofl:

spotted what i think is normsta's car on the back of a tow truck on NE road yesterday... didnt get a good look at the plates but they were deff custom.

everything ok dude?

followed 'rrr-322' this morning on Oakridge Road, at 7.55am. I LOVE your offset right now. a good 30mm out of the guards..definatly had morning glory.

A white series 1 R33 behind me going down main road heading towards blackwood. he turned off after about 10 minutes. Had black rims and S series plates, sounded pretty nice from what i heard from him boosting behind me :) was today around 1ish...

Also a very nice white Ceffy heading down greenhill road just into the hills on Tuesday around 4.30ish, was sooo nice.. Big front mount :blink: