SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

black 33 gtst with number plate rb25 but had gtr badge... Greenhill rd 7am

that would be me... but i don't know where u getting this GTR badge from ...... Like hell would i put a gtr badge on a gts-t.... i have a nismo badge maybe thats what u saw... LOL!

Edited by DarkRB

hahaha yeah :blush:

i think it was knoxy behind you in a white 33 not sure if hes on here

yeah it was, he had to give it a boot full to get past me:) the thing loves to rev. at everlast getting new zorst.

got spotted by shane (RBWARE) up in campbelltown (i did spot your van in my mirror and thought it looked like it but wasnt sure till the sms :laugh:), then spotted Jenkies in his 'lux 20mins later down on Greenhill Road........did i scare you bud? look on your face was priceless :laugh:

Just spotted what would have to one of the stupid bitches on the st. i was pulling up behind traffic and this stupid bitch in a black 33 4dr with rred rims on the front jumped infront of me causing me to hit my brakes hard to avoid an accident. got to be the stupidest moves ever. im in a truck carrying over 12t of highly flamable liquid. stupid bitches like u deserve to be fried in a fire like that could have caused. not to mention its wet and my truck locked up cause of ur stupidity. wake up and learn how to drive

Yea know what u mean. didnt even think of it. was to worried about stopping nether the less how my load was. luckily. i tied it down with excess. as it was the whole load moved forwards and bunched up. it was a whore to get out for the forky at customers addy. would have been interesting it i did hit her as the truvk is 1500km old and the outfit just cost my boss about 300k. her insurance if she had any would have been well impressed.