SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

3 Posts is hardly "ALL OUR THREADS" and no that isn't the reason FBI shut down. FBI shut down because Trevor was a drunk that like blowing all his money on hookers and strippers instead of paying rent or wages.

I lost my job because they closed and missed a lot of pay that was owed to me.

The reason for several posts is I wasn't sure where to post it and it seemed a pretty dead site so thought it might get some positive attention, turned out I was wrong.

Edited by A112H

Spotted Hostile this afternoon, was in Sime (username) black 32 Gtst this afternoon - was the one with his hand out the window in the passenger seat, love seeing your beast out and so did the guys in the car.

Spotted silver 33gtst this afternoon up at Lofty's and few others around the place about the hills.

Spotted Hostile this afternoon, was in Sime (username) black 32 Gtst this afternoon - was the one with his hand out the window in the passenger seat, love seeing your beast out and so did the guys in the car.

Ha cheers bud, yeah I saw ya!

Saw a S3 R31 Silhouette this morning as I came out of a meeting.... Old lady and I mean really old getting into it...

Car looked immaculate... Until she started it up....

It sounded more like a sick lawnmower... and it blew more smoke than one as well hahaha

Saw a nice clean looking silver S2 33 GTST opposite the seaford high school on Saturday and an absolutely stunning black r34 gtt in willunga on Tuesday.

Also saw HOSTILE and some sweet 33's and a 32 GTR crusing one sunday morning about 4 months ago heading from Clarendon towards Kangarilla(I was in the white r33 giving you guys the thumbs up ;)

saw a couple of imports at Lobethal on Sunday night... one red R34Gtt parked on main road

one burgundy R33 with green rims not my thing but very festive :)

my first time up there and ended up parking next to the footy field and walking around....

Skyline city tonight... Two sweet white 34's no spoilers heading up Wright Road @ Ingle Farm... A gunmetal grey 34 on Main North & Montague Road intersection... A dark grey 32 GTR about 2 minutes later on Main North heading North and then a Black 35 at Main North & Yorktown intersection....