SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Dark blue 4 door 32 turning left onto Pimpala Rd about 3:30ish I think......had a smashed rear window and a nice sounding screamer. I was in the Silver 32 GTR.

just passed what i would describe as THE best R34 GTR ive seen, including internet searches.

on Goodwood road

white, bit lowered, deep dish silver alloys, shiny as hell

Were the Plates SNC034?

406035_324448497585371_443312934_n.jpg

White r33 series 2, with gtr bumper and n1 vents, spotted approx 540 on outlook drive, wasnt impressed with the overtaking move doing way more then the speed limit only to get to the fuel station............

If I see you behaving in a reckless manor of driving again I will report your plates to the cops.

Spotted hypr 33 (vspec gtr) on main north bout 10ish tonight. At the regency road main north intersection. Heading north. Followed it all the way to Salisbury. I was driving the silver Audi Tt. (Gfs car).

If your on here. It looked awesome. Had a bit of a chuckle when you gave it a squirt. Poor Audi just isn't good enough.

saw an black r34 gtt with a nismo wing and body kit with black rims last night around 8:30pm. nismo badges all over the car. down anzac highway through to glenelg. driver sped up to get next to me then kept following me while i was looking for a car park in glenelg.

White r33 series 2, with gtr bumper and n1 vents, spotted approx 540 on outlook drive, wasnt impressed with the overtaking move doing way more then the speed limit only to get to the fuel station............

If I see you behaving in a reckless manor of driving again I will report your plates to the cops.

lol