SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Think that may be me. I have been workin there for this week. On Wellington rd ya? I haven't seen many other lines around the area though...

Yeah on Wellington rd.. when u pass springvale rd i do a u-turn and its just where the u-turn is.. I work near the pie cafe joint in one of the buildings.. is that where you work? Im guessing it would be you, dont see many clean white R32 GTR's around there so yehh... Ive seen 1-2 walking down the road to maccas both gunmetal 32 GTR's..

spotted drftn6 at the intersection of narre north rd and princes hwy. i was 2 lanes to ur left trying to get ur attention. then saw uturn at the next set of lights near the fire station

spotted drftn6 at the intersection of narre north rd and princes hwy. i was 2 lanes to ur left trying to get ur attention. then saw uturn at the next set of lights near the fire station

:) I thought I saw the ass end of another 33 heading up that way....

Doing my bit with the spotted cards again:

Saturday (day) white 34 (no rear spoiler) at Waverley Gardens - Maccas/Big W undercover car park

Saturday (night) black 32 personalised plates - Knox Ozone multilevel car park (level 2)

Sunday (day) white 34 (no rear spoiler) Jacksons Rd, Noble Park North

Sunday (night) red series 1 33 - Albert Park Pitlane car park

Monday (day) grey series 2 33 - Jones Rd, Nth Dandenong