SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a gun metal EVO FQ-400!! with CE28N's (I think) & SAU stickers rolling along Alexandria Ave in Toorak yesterday. Damn that thing looked tuff as!

Thanks mate, I saw you move out to pass and didnt notice the SAU stickers until I was turning off. Nice car you have too and not sat on my tail like others do :P

Also spotted a black 33 GTST going the other way on Alexandra Parade with SAU stickers :P

i spotted mark philapoopoo's black modena on kingsway drive lalor yesterday around 11:45am

# plates :MDNA

wtf's he doing in lalor?

wtfs a modena doing in lalor?

who else has a black ferari?

Spotted a gun metal EVO FQ-400!! with CE28N's (I think) & SAU stickers rolling along Alexandria Ave in Toorak yesterday. Damn that thing looked tuff as!

Seen it in action on the tracks, that car is sex. Saff_Cossie is putting it up for sale at the moment, anyone here interested? :D

Spotted midnight purple R33 GTR along Dynon Road speeding away and overtaking everyone. :cool:

spotted a maroon R33 with no spoiler and an unpainted front end in the "good guys" carpark on princess highway in dandenong.

spotted a white R32 at dandenong plaza cinema parking.

both were bout 30 min ago.

tonight spotted RCHOO and a few others (including a very nice 34 GTR) at Le Mans in Dandenong.

mine was the black 34 GTT (stock)

Yeah i spotted the black 34

You should of come over and said hi..

We were there for a SAU -vic members Kart night..

Yeah i spotted the black 34

You should of come over and said hi..

We were there for a SAU -vic members Kart night..

yeah if i'd seen you guys i would have come over and said gday. you must have been on the track still when we finished.

kart night.... another reason for me to get off my arse and sign up with SAU Vic.

Edited by Norrissimo

just went noble park maccas and spotted a black R32 along side a white R33. I dunno if there from the krispy kremes meeting that went on tonight.

How was the meeting btw, i didnt get to go (school committments), where there many ppl?