SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Saw a black vy with KURUPT or KRUPT (something along those lines)

chrome rims on the front and black interceptors on the back; loaded with his 'boys' the car was on the floor and im just thinking "hes asking for trouble or wind up in a tree"

I hardly see any nice cars; especially skylines anymore. Sportscars with tasteful mods are rare now; hardly see anything worth turning my head for anymore.

What happened? serz is it the petrol prices or has everyone found new hobbies

Saw a black vy with KURUPT or KRUPT (something along those lines)

chrome rims on the front and black interceptors on the back; loaded with his 'boys' the car was on the floor and im just thinking "hes asking for trouble or wind up in a tree"

I hardly see any nice cars; especially skylines anymore. Sportscars with tasteful mods are rare now; hardly see anything worth turning my head for anymore.

What happened? serz is it the petrol prices or has everyone found new hobbies

Yer i have noticed this too, cars i used to see a lot more i still see but only once in a while. At the end of the day though no point buying an expensive car or a skyline which consumes a sh*t load of fuel and cheapening up on the feul..

Oh yer spotted a silver R33 GTS-T last night near parmellia drive, looked stock as no sau sticker either

OMG I SAW 'VSPEC' PULLED OVER ON WELLINGTON ROAD IN FRONT OF MONASH UNI!!!

I had to scream that out in caps lock cause i almost wet my pants when i saw it! it was the first time i've seen the new r35 GTR on the roads and not just sitting on show. I bet the cops just wanted to pull it over to have a look for themselves?

OMG I SAW 'VSPEC' PULLED OVER ON WELLINGTON ROAD IN FRONT OF MONASH UNI!!!

I had to scream that out in caps lock cause i almost wet my pants when i saw it! it was the first time i've seen the new r35 GTR on the roads and not just sitting on show. I bet the cops just wanted to pull it over to have a look for themselves?

alright!

yeah i bet your right, when my mates dad take out his old classic, he gets pulled up for a RBT just so they can look

Yer i have noticed this too, cars i used to see a lot more i still see but only once in a while. At the end of the day though no point buying an expensive car or a skyline which consumes a sh*t load of fuel and cheapening up on the feul..

Oh yer spotted a silver R33 GTS-T last night near parmellia drive, looked stock as no sau sticker either

Im actually always on the lookout for nice vl turbo's now; I mean the time where every damn tool bought one is over so only the true enthusiast owns them now so i always go nutz for a 'sick dose bro' lolz

I think most of the tools buy fords now like xr6 turbos; what u think?

Alot of r31 drivers are cocks too; serz! thinking 'oh i put an rb26 in my r31 so its a godzilla now'

Haha yer the ones that are out there now have lasted the test of time and are actually quite decent, with exception to some shocking ones still haha.

Your right about XR6 T's being the next tool car though i have begun to see them popping up everywhere - dropped on they're stock 17's on the front and ceptors on the rear, with the fully hektik flutter haha.

I havent seen many R31 drivers to stereotype them like VL drivers lol. Although if they have that attitude then i agree with you lol.

Speaking of VLs i saw what was probably the worst car i have encountered in my life the other day..

Twas a pink vl, not hot pink like a faded pink, rolling on white holden wheels with pink nuts and lest i forget the fully sick pink neons under the car. I mean wtf is this world coming to lol.

Back on topic i saw a silver R34 on melton hiway about 7pm no SAU sticker but looked very clean

Saw a white R32GTR at Bunnings Vermont South the other morning, R32BNR i think it was, sau stickers.

Nice clean looking example.

Saw a white Stag (S1?) at Burwood Hwy / Springvale Rd city bound, following what looked like an xr6 & fairmont flog

hammering it off the line same day i think.

I know the owner of ZILR32, thats a sweet R32!

some tool driving like a lunatic down the Monash towards the city in an R34 GTT with the plates R34NR.... something something... yeah u know who u are mr dodge a weave in and out of traffic above the speed limit :)

some tool driving like a lunatic down the Monash towards the city in an R34 GTT with the plates R34NR.... something something... yeah u know who u are mr dodge a weave in and out of traffic above the speed limit :)

lol, did u pull him over and make him a VIP member of smashed lips Inc?

saw a few lines today white r33 on dandy bypass with gt wing on back and sticker on it saying race on the circuit not the streets or sumfin then a blue r34 with the plates N1N1T in mordialoc and saw a white R33 at mordialoc beach carpark leaving then a silver 33 passing us waiting to cross the lights then a purple r33 on cheltnham rd then 5 min later saw it on princes hwy i was in a blue bf xr6t and also a white r33 in tinks rd in narre. YES i got around today lol