SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted nick turning onto the freeway in thomastown in the morning... dude what are you doing up so early? its saturday!

also spotted a very very nice r33 GTR with xenons on edgars road.

very nice sounding car if your on here

spotted 3 gt-r R35 today, it was awesome, two at footscray/sunshine-one metallic black , other one smoke-gray color, another GTR R35 at laverton, white one....man they are evrywhere now...

im sooo jealous..!!

damn rich people..

:cool:

While on the GOR cruise, saw random White R34 GT-T at Colac driven by chick, and at around 7pm on Westbound Kororoit Ck Rd 2 white R33 GTS?Ts, one stock and one with black CF bonnet.

Also saw this beauty on the way to GOR

post-49469-1238842177_thumb.jpg

Spotted 2 r33 black draging on princess on fri night on the intersection of huntingdale rd n princess hwy. plus a 300zx came along n he got smoked by the 2 r33 lol

Me and my mate was doing a test drive there on tht day because he wanna test his new semi slicks. But when i ring him up, he reckon he saw one 300zx pulling off bhind him when we were there.So not too sure about this

toshirokato, didn't actually spot you, I was at the box hill arcades playing street fighter 4. And I'm not azn :cool:

i dont really frequent there too although im an azn. Going there is like going to some kind of Azn village which scare me off.Was there tht day because gf wanted to try the SEOULIA bbq buffet. :P

spotted nick turning onto the freeway in thomastown in the morning... dude what are you doing up so early? its saturday!

also spotted a very very nice r33 GTR with xenons on edgars road.

very nice sounding car if your on here

on my way to the members GOR cruise man

Yea saw some skyliners on the GOR 2day. Only a few :devil:

was that you that joined me on the ring road in the black 34?