SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a gunmetal R35 GT-R northbound on lower Heidelberg road around 7.30am this morning - I seem to see that guy alot of mornings.

I waved, however I "think" I got the "middle finger salute" in return :(

Spotted a gunmetal R35 GT-R northbound on lower Heidelberg road around 7.30am this morning - I seem to see that guy alot of mornings.

haha.. bit rude.

i think i saw that the other day is it a white 34?

yeh thats the one

has blue centered wheels

think i spotted u on hume hwy yesterday.. very clean car :(

were you in a white 33 kitted and dishes? just near the cameras?

if so your car looked hot to :)

I think I always see the same one on Greensborough Rd/Lower Heidelberg Rd most evenings heading city bound. I've tried giving a wave but never get anything in return haha.

I waved, however I "think" I got the "middle finger salute" in return :D

ahh well always bound to be a few cockheads - if i see a gunmetal r35 in heidelberg/greensborough ill try race him to get my middle finger out 1st! :(

I think I always see the same one on Greensborough Rd/Lower Heidelberg Rd most evenings heading city bound. I've tried giving a wave but never get anything in return haha.

He probably thinks he's too cool in a GTR to wave back :(

i think i spotted leigh in his white r33 gts turning onto cathies lane. had the sau sticker n all. also spotted a red 4 door r33 on princes hwy early this morning. it was in bad need of a cut n polish

saw an R34 GTR VspecII NUR on a dyno the other day

i actually forgot how to do maths in my brain to make room for remember the sound it made so i can play it back in my head at any time

was incredible

what colour was it and which dyno? was it the sorta silver coloured one? tall skinny white dude owner?