SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Yeah I live in Eltham :) I was in the slip lane waiting to turn on to Greensborough Rd. There was too much traffic for me to catch up though. Where abouts do you live?

hey wow, how come i've never seen your around, i live in eltham

Black 33 GTR and black 34GT (maybe GTT) at Centreline yesterday, 33 GTR looked nice, wasn't there today though but the 34 was still there. I was getting front inner ball joints done. Now all suspension sorted except dodgy shocks. Tein Super streets here we come!!

hey wow, how come i've never seen your around, i live in eltham

Haha maybe we just keep missing each other.. I only see a Skyline in Eltham once or twice a week if I'm lucky.. although I keep seeing that 4-door R34 opposite Autobarn all the time!

I'll keep an eye out for ya and give a wave if I see you :)

prinny hwy

[rbwpon ]or something rbweapon...white 33 gtst kit rims lip spolier...big f*^*^ spool haha thing was crazy...if your on here. im a n/a thats why ri didnt wanna play :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :blush: all good mate i was just down having a little bit of fun seeing the cars that were out. some nice cars out last nite.

spotted grey or gunmetal r33 series 1 with sau sticky on clayton rd few minutes ago, can't see the plates as the car was going on the opposite way, and i'm having a soarer with shit sound system tailing me. But one thing for sure, the r33 driver is one hot blonde :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: all good mate i was just down having a little bit of fun seeing the cars that were out. some nice cars out last nite.

love your car man, how much power u putting out??? sounds like a jet engine

also spotted a blue 2dr 34 following me on beach rd =]

If you meant R34, Then YES thats me but i dont have a R33.

Also spotted RSPEC RED R34 tonight on Kings Rd . Had a little chat too. nice meeting you mate.

Then later on driving on Melton Hwy a Silver R34 sedan drove past me number plate 'ALBO' nice car:)

ey likewise bud nice car :rofl:

I'm in Greensborough / Plenty, not too far away :rofl:

That was me! Always love seeing your GTR, it looks amazing. Thanks for the kind words :)

madzzz, its cool bumping into someone from the forum - if u eva see me round, flag me down; love to check out ur car n you can take a drive of my GTR if u want

madzzz, its cool bumping into someone from the forum - if u eva see me round, flag me down; love to check out ur car n you can take a drive of my GTR if u want

is that offer to drive the gtr transferable? <3 :rofl:

spotted a silver r33 gts-t series 2 with sau stickers at glenny this evening park near novotel, and just down from that a worked r32 that was white with a carbon bonnet i think.

later in my mates car dragged another silver r33 gts-t down springy road n got fkn pulled over lol cop was like a bloody ghost appearing outta nowhere. $250 later and after a strict ear bashing from a chick cop my mate was on his way again just missing out on a street racing charge

later in my mates car dragged another silver r33 gts-t down springy road n got fkn pulled over lol cop was like a bloody ghost appearing outta nowhere. $250 later and after a strict ear bashing from a chick cop my mate was on his way again just missing out on a street racing charge

that was lucky for him, next week wont be, there cracking down on all charges hardcore, no second chances.

there's this sneak undercover cop car. white VE looks like a security car, its got roof lights but their clear. sits in the factory's down my street and waits for the regular idiots to come flying down haha its funny to watch.

anyway, he was outside video ezy noble park last night, waiting.

haha sneaky guy.

didn't see one cop car last night. i went for a lil drive along beach road.. also saw a yellow lambo gallardo went screaming past, sounded tuff!!! anyway... going beach today :)

ahh knew i should of contacted you. went for a lazy drive down princess, not many tools out last night.

i seen this orange and black lambo flying down my street last week. cant get annoyed and lambo's haha