SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Stickered up race-looking charcoal R32 on the back of a trailer going down Bayswater Road at about 5:15pm tonight. Plates 'GOZILA' I think? I swear I've seen the exact same one going down there on a trailer before.

Yeah, when I met him, we actually spoke of you lol, he was saying one of his mate used to own a MR2 and is on SAU, and I'm like, I know that kid! lols

Haha :) I know all the local import drivers. Mainly because I go out of my way to talk to them when I see them (Yuri for example).

Keep seeing a white R33 shortly before 9am on Mitcham Rd. Haven't seen the plates but I'm fairly sure it's the same one every day (I mean, how many white R33s are there? lol)

haha thats me adam, i start at 9 and go down mitcham rd lol

Spotted R32 GTR in gun metal on wester ring road Greensborough bound after tulla fwy, had 'Edge Motors' or something like that on the back.

Then inbetween Dalton and Plenty saw another gunmetal grey 32 and a yellow R33 with a body kit heading the opposite way.

Oh, and a douche bag in a ford who wouldn't stop hanging out his window >_>

theres a clean silver R32 (gtr i think... hard to see) parked in a carpark in hawthorn behind my worksite... has sau stickers

Hey Ruffels, that's ME!!!! It's my reserved spot, bloody impossible to get a carpark in Hawthorn during the work hours. Next time I get in a bit early and have time, if you see me yell out, I'll have a chat. Oh yeah and it is a GTR VSpecII :devil:

What are you guys building there? Last I heard it was going to be a doctors surgery or something.

Spotted a midnight purple r32 gtr with gold rims and no spoiler with sau stickers on the rear quater windows. At the sparkling carwash on burwood hwy last night. There was a VIC imports mini meet going on when u rocked up I was leaving

Spotted a midnight purple r32 gtr with gold rims and no spoiler with sau stickers on the rear quater windows. At the sparkling carwash on burwood hwy last night. There was a VIC imports mini meet going on when u rocked up I was leaving

Could be Aaron's R32 GTR from Import Monster... But her has a Nismo Boot Lip Spoiler...

Could be Aaron's R32 GTR from Import Monster... But her has a Nismo Boot Lip Spoiler...

Nah I'm pretty sure there was no lip or spoiler at all. The rims could have been bronze too. Somthing dark. Looked pretty shweeet

Hey Ruffels, that's ME!!!! It's my reserved spot, bloody impossible to get a carpark in Hawthorn during the work hours. Next time I get in a bit early and have time, if you see me yell out, I'll have a chat. Oh yeah and it is a GTR VSpecII :D

What are you guys building there? Last I heard it was going to be a doctors surgery or something.

it's going to be an optomitrist / eye surgery place... funny because we (tradesman) have been told to keep it a secret, and on the plans its marked as a "gym" just incase people try and find out what its going to be.

it's going to be an optomitrist / eye surgery place... funny because we (tradesman) have been told to keep it a secret, and on the plans its marked as a "gym" just incase people try and find out what its going to be.

why the big secret :D