SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Thought that was you... ...but there is another yellow 34 around here so I wasn't going to wave until I was sure it was you...

Haha, there are actually a few yellow ones around here now :(

I reckon at least 4 lol

Saw Birds this morning again. At our little intersection lol! I was driving Esther's S13. Did you see it?

Nah man, I have trouble recognising you in your car half the time lol. I "wake up" at 8:20...so I'm still in zombie mode when we cross paths half an hour later. Pretty cool how many times we both end up at that intersection though. Will have to remember to keep an eye out.

Nah man, I have trouble recognising you in your car half the time lol. I "wake up" at 8:20...so I'm still in zombie mode when we cross paths half an hour later. Pretty cool how many times we both end up at that intersection though. Will have to remember to keep an eye out.

you get up at 8:20 in the morning?

Birds... you lose my vote for PM mate...

hahaha.

Grey 32 GTR on High St Northcote early this arvo.

Couple of black R33 GTSTS kicking around as well and a silver 33 GTST with red P's I've seen around Rosanna/Heidelberg a few times.

White r34 gtr with cf hood behind a red Mitsubishi gto at swinburne hawthorn today. Plus a black r34 gtt and a brownish r34 gtr on glenferrie rd today. Uni was a skyline fest today

allways see around 4:00 p.m on Fairbank rd & Westall Rd a gunmetal R33 GTR with plates vspec, A white stagea, and sometimes see random GTR's coming out of Yiannis im assuming RE custom's, a Yellow GTT in the the black swan car park as my work places west side of the property is adjacent to the rear car park. i see so many damn imports around clayton south, im in a black r32 gtst with 32 gtr wheels on the back, dropped. its a pig haha

saw a white r34 sedan getting a parking ticket at swinburne hawthorn today

white or silver? saw one driving past earlier today... u in ur skyline today?

BLACK R33 WITH RED RIM TRIMS AT THE GRAVEL PARKING AREA IN PARKVILLE ALWAYS THERE EVERY SINGLE DAY TODAY I PARKED NEXT TO YOU! =O

A toyota supra i drove past on the eastern freeway at about 4.30pm he took this as LETS GO 120kmh and zig zag through everyone on the freeway!

Also another R33 can't remember colour on eastern freeway today too, was driving on left lane.

Last night: R32 GTR on whitehorse road/ station street boxhill parked, a silver R34 sedan on station street parked outside the restaurants.

white or silver? saw one driving past earlier today... u in ur skyline today?

it was white, yeh I was in my skyline today. I know the car because it is always parked in that 3 hour zone near the train station in that fenced off area.

Also another R33 can't remember colour on eastern freeway today too, was driving on left lane.

Could have been me since I was on the eastern 3 times yesterday. But then again there are a lot of R33s on there.

Black GT-R vspec gold wire rims XFF-234 on nepean hey turned on bay road nice crusing with you looked clean, sounded mint.

Guys in the targa top supra

Could have been me since I was on the eastern 3 times yesterday. But then again there are a lot of R33s on there.

yeh it was you haha i remember it was a white r33 =D did u see the supra?

Edited by Grey

yeh it was you haha i remember it was a white r33 =D did u see the supra?

Were you headding in the opposite direction? I think I might have seen you.

Also what time was it?

Edited by Dylaan

Were you headding in the opposite direction? I think I might have seen you.

Also what time was it?

it was around about 4.15-4.25pm outbound i was driving next to the far right lane u were on the left/next to far left lane same direction

Edited by Grey